Dear Cats and Dogs...

jkeivel11

Dear Dogs and Cats,

The dishes with the paw print are yours and contain your food. The other dishes are mine and contain my food. Please note, placing a paw print in the middle of my plate and food does not stake a claim for it becoming your food and dish, nor do I find that aesthetically pleasing in the slightest.

The stairway was not designed by NASCAR and is not a racetrack. Beating me to the bottom is not the object. Tripping me doesnt help because I fall faster than you can run.

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king-sized bed. I am sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space, is nothing but sarcasm.

For the last time, there is not a secret exit from the bathroom. If by some miracle I beat you there and manage to get the door shut, it not necessary to claw, whine, meow, try to turn the knob or get your paw under the edge and try to pull the door open. I must exit through the same door I entered. Also, I have been using the bathroom for years and canine or feline attendance is not required.

The proper order is, kiss me, then go smell the other dog or cats butt. I cannot stress this enough.

I thought all you pet owners out there might get a kick out of this. I do everytime I read it! :D

Honestly, I've tried to get the dog to understand these, but he insists on licking and carrying around the mini Ben and Jerry's containers.

But he also seems to think that no one will mind if he carries his own leash when out for a walk!

Honestly, I've tried to get the dog to understand these, but he insists on licking and carrying around the mini Ben and Jerry's containers.

But he also seems to think that no one will mind if he carries his own leash when out for a walk!

Our neighbors had a Golden Retriever that would put the leash of their other dog (a Boston Terrier) and take it for a walk.

I too have seen this before but can never get enough of it. I love it.

A line should be added about suitcases not being meant to freak you out. They are not to be peed on and clothes that are put in the suitcase are not meant to be taken out by you, the dog!

I cannot buy anything bigger than a king-sized bed. I am sorry about this. Do not think I will continue sleeping on the couch to ensure your comfort. Dogs and cats can actually curl up in a ball when they sleep. It is not necessary to sleep perpendicular to each other stretched out to the fullest extent possible. I also know that sticking tails straight out and having tongues hanging out the other end to maximize space, is nothing but sarcasm.

I don't think size is the issue. My bed is a queen and it could be five times the size, and my dogs would STILL insist on crowding me over to the edge and sleeping pressed up against me. All the extra room goes to waste, as they still sleep as though we're sharing a twin bed...

Loved it, very timely!!! I was just laying on the floor wathcing Planet of the Apes, watching to dogs clean themselves. Then guess what happened? They want to come and kiss me!!! NO way, I got up and went on the couch! LOL

I don't think size is the issue. My bed is a queen and it could be five times the size, and my dogs would STILL insist on crowding me over to the edge and sleeping pressed up against me. All the extra room goes to waste, as they still sleep as though we're sharing a twin bed...

this sounds like my wife.

Archived