Nautica November 09?

Cruise Junky

Ok, I think I have her partially figured out. She's due in Sydney on Jan 9th, 2010. That gives her two weeks in dry dock after her last October cruise and then 30 - 32 days Europe to Singapore and then the Singapore - Sydney cruise. Timing is perfect!!! I love the Sydney cruise ship schedule, they have it for years out!!

Ok, I think I have her partially figured out. She's due in Sydney on Jan 9th, 2010. That gives her two weeks in dry dock after her last October cruise and then 30 - 32 days Europe to Singapore and then the Singapore - Sydney cruise. Timing is perfect!!! I love the Sydney cruise ship schedule, they have it for years out!!

You're quite correct - the Nautica always heads for Asia in the late fall while the other two cross the Atlantic.

We've done this from Istanbul to Singapore in 2006 and in 2008 we were on the Nautica from Auckland to Sydney. If you're thinking about it, we can heartily recommend that you seriously consider. I don't think you will be disappointed....

You're quite correct - the Nautica always heads for Asia in the late fall while the other two cross the Atlantic.

We've done this from Istanbul to Singapore in 2006 and in 2008 we were on the Nautica from Auckland to Sydney. If you're thinking about it, we can heartily recommend that you seriously consider. I don't think you will be disappointed....

Definitely interested!! just not sure on which portion yet. Getting the 32 days off work for the first leg might be a stretch. But spending Christmas and New Years sailing from Singapore to Sydney would be lovely!!

Of course if we booked this, we'd have to give up Millennium Sydney - Honolulu, so we'd have to chose wisely ;)

Any rumours on new itinerary release dates?

We sailed with Rickey 88 and his charming wife on the Istanbul/Singapore run

11-06, and are scheduled to do Auckland/Sydney 1-09 on Nautica, but may postpone that trip until 1-10 (still up in the air on that).

I'm checking my e-mail every morning, afternoon, and evening.

Last year it was already out at this time. It's any day now.

Hi there, I saw that too on their news releases...ERRR !

How are you doing? are you still doing the Western med. on Oceania next September?

I just checked....... it was July 25, 2007 that I received on e-mail the 2008-2009 winter collection. This year we're 2 weeks behind already.

Yes, Sep 2009 London to Rome. Starting to look for hotels pre and post, but probably not open for booking til Sep.

As for choosing a SHIP, any O ship is far superior than Millie. Unless your preference for food/service has changed, I think you'll enjoy O so much more. Plus, you no longer have to figure out who you'll be sitting with for dinner. It can change every day, as you mood guides you. There are also lots of tables for two, right by the window too.

The Singapore - Sydney cruise is from Dec 22,2009 to Jan 9th, 2010. The dates are known (from Oceania and port docking schedules), the itinerary is not released yet. Presumably it will be the same as in 2008 as the cruise length is the same. They say it will be released by mid Aug. I will definitely book this one as I cannot do the 2008.

Definitely interested!! just not sure on which portion yet. Getting the 32 days off work for the first leg might be a stretch. But spending Christmas and New Years sailing from Singapore to Sydney would be lovely!!

Of course if we booked this, we'd have to give up Millennium Sydney - Honolulu, so we'd have to chose wisely ;)

Any rumours on new itinerary release dates?

Can you do the Oceania Singapore - Sydney in Dec 08 and the Millenium in March 2010?

That way you don't have to choose.

Can you do the Oceania Singapore - Sydney in Dec 08 and the Millenium in March 2010?

That way you don't have to choose.

If I'd have won the lottery yes :) But we're off to Greece in 7 weeks. I couldn't do that and Oceania in Dec....unfortunately ;)

The Singapore - Sydney cruise is from Dec 22,2009 to Jan 9th, 2010. The dates are known (from Oceania and port docking schedules), the itinerary is not released yet. Presumably it will be the same as in 2008 as the cruise length is the same. They say it will be released by mid Aug. I will definitely book this one as I cannot do the 2008.

There appears to be a change in port docking schedules for Nautica (O's official schedule should be out shortly). The Singapore port now shows Nautica arriving/leaving on Dec 20th, 2009 and Sydney changed the dates to Jan 7, 2010.

I liked the other schedule better - oh well...

There appears to be a change in port docking schedules for Nautica (O's official schedule should be out shortly). The Singapore port now shows Nautica arriving/leaving on Dec 20th, 2009 and Sydney changed the dates to Jan 7, 2010.

I liked the other schedule better - oh well...

Hmmm, might make flying to Singapore a bit easier though, Dec. 22 was a little to close to Christmas, travelling would be crazy

Hmmm, might make flying to Singapore a bit easier though, Dec. 22 was a little to close to Christmas, travelling would be crazy

You may be right. I am thinking Christmas is not as important in that part of the world as it is here (I hope). Most people here will either stay home or visit family, more so than take cruises, vacations - then again, maybe not.

I was all set to take a 3 day cruise on RCI Legend to Kuala Lumpur & Penang from Dec 18-21 with one day in Singapore before boarding O on 22nd. Too bad....

Star cruises has the same cruise on Superstar Libra - I think I would have prefered RCI.

We'll see.

Enjoy Greece.

Archived