Free drinks on board Mariner?

Tea, iced or hot, coffee, lemonade, water (not bottled) sometimes, fruit punch is avail., milk, juices (at breakfast).

You can buy soda by the can, if you don't drink alot. If you are a soda guzzler, the soda card may be a more economical option, but you have to drink ALOT to make it pay!

Welcome to Royal Caribbean.

Your cruise fare includes: lemonade, ice/hot teas, coffee and several juices at breakfast. Pop (soda) is at an additional cost. You can buy an unlimited soda package or purchase it as you like. I think it is about $2.15 per can. Of course all alchohol beverages are at a cost.

I see that you have been pretty loyal to Carnival. Please come back and give us a compairson review :)

Hopes this helps. Enjoy your cruise.

Sorry to repeat. When I started answering your question you had no replies. I guess that is what happens when DH comes in and ask about something called "lunch" :D

My wife always says "Yes, make some for me too". :D

I'm not sure if they do this anymore but at breakfast they had tomato juice or V8 but didn't put it out with the OJ. They kept it behind the counter so you had to ask for it.

I would also love to hear how you liked Royal Caribbean!

Chocolate milk wasn't out in the Windjammer but was available if you asked, also.

Archived