Which Part Of The Oasis Are You Most Looking Forward To?

3213dev

Yep, it only took 5 minutes to DECIDE to go, but we have to wait almost TWO YEARS until we actually GO! :eek:

I am anxious to see the Aqua theater! And I can't wait to try the zipline! Or at least WATCH the zipline!

Oh no! You're not getting out of this THAT easily. You've got 2 years to get yourself geared up. We can't wait to see you on that Zipline.:D ;)

Oh no! You're not getting out of this THAT easily. You've got 2 years to get yourself geared up. We can't wait to see you on that Zipline.:D ;)

Well, believe it or not, I HAVE done a zipline before! A rather "rustic" one at that! :eek: But, I see the zipline as leverage to hold over you! I will zipline for your entertainment, and you will....(fill in the blank)...for MY entertainment! I haven't decided yet what YOU will do! But, as you said, I've got TWO YEARS to get myself geared up! :D ;)

Well, believe it or not, I HAVE done a zipline before! A rather "rustic" one at that! :eek: But, I see the zipline as leverage to hold over you! I will zipline for your entertainment, and you will....(fill in the blank)...for MY entertainment! I haven't decided yet what YOU will do! But, as you said, I've got TWO YEARS to get myself geared up! :D ;)

And there we have it. My NEW answer to this thread: what assignment will I get from Bonnie Voyager for my sailing on Oasis? I'm scared to know. But that's what I'm looking forward to most on Oasis now!

Who knows? Maybe it'll be to do the Zipline, too. "Oh no, Brer Fox--don't throw me in that briar patch...!"

And there we have it. My NEW answer to this thread: what assignment will I get from Bonnie Voyager for my sailing on Oasis? I'm scared to know. But that's what I'm looking forward to most on Oasis now!

Who knows? Maybe it'll be to do the Zipline, too. "Oh no, Brer Fox--don't throw me in that briar patch...!"

Hmmmmm, I wonder if they will have "The QUEST" on Oasis? :eek: ;) :p

Seriously...it's been SO long since I've been on this board. Two kids and a few more years later....another family we're friends with are talking about taking a cruise summer 2010. I just today started to scope things out and saw this ship advertised on a banner on RC's website.

OMG! There is a blasted Merry-Go-Round!

We're looking to give ourselves an "oh, wow!" kind of vacation, and would like to show our kids an awesome time.

This MORE than qualifies.

Wow.

Hello All

I'm new to cruisecritic but I have enjoyed reading the various post. i am most looking forward to the zipline and the flowrider. I have never been on RCCL and I can't wait. :)

Welcome to Cruise Critic!!! Sailing the Oasis should be an awesome experience!!

Archived