Sovereign of the Seas Cabin Pictures

ugachick

My husband and I will be cruising on Sovereign of the Seas from September 29-October 3 for our second anniversary and are staying in a Superior Ocean View cabin. Does anyone have a recent picture of what the inside of the cabin looks like that they can share with me? Also, any tips on what to do in Nassau would be great. Thanks!

There are some pictures on this site, but it's hard to fit a camera inside those cabins--despite the "superior" name, they are pretty damn small! Hubby and I had one on deck 9 (pre-retro fit--when there were still tubs in the S.ov's) and both of us couldn't move in the room at the same time. If you look in the cruise brochure, the pictures in there are VERY representative of what you'll get.

My husband and I will be cruising on Sovereign of the Seas from September 29-October 3 for our second anniversary and are staying in a Superior Ocean View cabin. Does anyone have a recent picture of what the inside of the cabin looks like that they can share with me? Also, any tips on what to do in Nassau would be great. Thanks!

We just got off the Sovereign and had the one and only secret balcony cabin and only had to pay the SO rate...cabin 9028...most people including people that work for RCI don't even know that it is a balcony cabin...the most private balcony on the ship...see if you can change your room to that one.

Don't forget Senor Frogs in Nassau. Also, we just completed a cruise w/Sovereign last week and you are in for a lot of fun! I hope you enjoy! BTW, we took a water taxi to Atlantis and it was a mistake. They stated it would be no longer than a 30 min wait when they were bringing us back, but it was more like an hour. They try to fill these boats up first, which is understandable, but I would do the taxi route next time...that's door to door service at Atlantis! Have a great time!

We just got off the Sovereign and had the one and only secret balcony cabin and only had to pay the SO rate...cabin 9028...most people including people that work for RCI don't even know that it is a balcony cabin...the most private balcony on the ship...see if you can change your room to that one.

2583810690042692775uwqaaN_th.jpg

that's pretty incredible

deck 9 has ONLY OCEANVIEW cabins and yet there it is

Archived