Post CRUISE LINE Single Supplement/Solo Bargains HERE

cruisinryan

Don't think this is a bargain but I don't think it's bad either. Just booked a single on the 11-day NCL Dawn for Nov 2 for $1814.05 for an inside cabin with $200obc. I don't think it's that bad considering I waited so long to book and it is over a holiday.

11 days of a bathroom all to myself sounds wonderful :D And I have lots of cruise critic friends on the cruise with me.

Edited by bowbiter

Don't think this is a bargain but I don't think it's bad either. Just booked a single on the 11-day NCL Dawn for Nov 2 for $1814.05 for an inside cabin with $200obc. I don't think it's that bad considering I waited so long to book and it is over a holiday.

11 days of a bathroom all to myself sounds wonderful :D And I have lots of cruise critic friends on the cruise with me.

Hi Kelly,:) as long as you are happy with the price that is all that

matters:). I am going to Bermuda in September for 7 nights. I was

able to get one of the biggest window cabins on the ship for 1600.00.

I also have an obc although mine is 100.00 bucks. This cabin I got

is almost twice the size of a regular one and has a BIG WINDOW....it

is the size of picture window:)...a normal cabin is about 175 sq feet

and this one? It is almost 300 sq feet:D. ...I always sail solo and

sometimes I get a inside, sometimes a window and sometimes I am

able to get a balcony. Is my cruise a bargain? I doubt it....but I am

good with the price I paid too.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hi Kelly,:) as long as you are happy with the price that is all that

matters:). I am going to Bermuda in September for 7 nights. I was

able to get one of the biggest window cabins on the ship for 1600.00.

I also have an obc although mine is 100.00 bucks. This cabin I got

is almost twice the size of a regular one and has a BIG WINDOW....it

is the size of picture window:)...a normal cabin is about 175 sq feet

and this one? It is almost 300 sq feet:D. ...I always sail solo and

sometimes I get a inside, sometimes a window and sometimes I am

able to get a balcony. Is my cruise a bargain? I doubt it....but I am

good with the price I paid too.

Have a wonderful cruise!

Hey stranger! Off to Bermuda again??- Nice!:D

I agree 100% with Lois. As long as I am comfortable with the cabin price, and it fits within my budget, then I'm good to go. I'm doing a 7 day Eastern Med. on the Celebrity Equinox at the end of Oct. of this year. I booked an extended balcony 2C cabin for $1565 all in with a $150 onboard credit. Was it a deal for the record books? Not by a long shot. Am I excited to visit Italy, Greece, and Turkey?- you betcha!!:D

Tony

Edited by tgmtgm

I agree 100% with Lois. As long as I am comfortable with the cabin price, and it fits within my budget, then I'm good to go. I'm doing a 7 day Eastern Med. on the Celebrity Equinox at the end of Oct. of this year. I booked an extended balcony 2C cabin for $1565 all in with a $150 onboard credit. Was it a deal for the record books? Not by a long shot. Am I excited to visit Italy, Greece, and Turkey?- you betcha!!:D

Tony

Oh you will enjoy that cruise :) I did a Greek Island cruise in high school and loved it. I'm sure I'd love it even more now!

Tony

Hi Tony:D I was only in Bermuda for 1 day last year;)...ship went

to Boston, Newport, AND then Bermuda....this cruise is Bermuda for

3 days:)....and I wish I could have gone with you but you leave

at the end of the month:eek:

I will give you a buzz soon!

Celebrity has some great promotions for Spring 2012. I was able to book a 7- night Caribbean cruise in a balcony for around $1000 solo. That was after the Celebrity promo and my TA OBC of $300 which I applied to the cruise.

Hi, congrats:) what ship? Itinerary?

It is on the Summit out of San Juan. I love the ship and the free use of the thalassotherapy pool. I was able to snag one of the "sweet sixteen" extra-large balcony cabins. It will be perfect in every way!

Oh yes, she is one of my favorite ships. I am sailing her to Bermuda

in September:D, when are you sailing her?

Oh yes, she is one of my favorite ships. I am sailing her to Bermuda

in September:D, when are you sailing her?

The Mercury was my favorite ship, but is now retired. Summit is my 2nd favorite. I will be sailing in March 2012 and can't wait. I have cruised with many lines, but find Celebrity to be the best!

The Mercury was my favorite ship, but is now retired. Summit is my 2nd favorite. I will be sailing in March 2012 and can't wait. I have cruised with many lines, but find Celebrity to be the best!

Me too......I sailed Mercury 7 times before she left:(

I sailed on Mercury last year right before her retirement. Loved, loved, loved the ship. It's a shame the cruiselines are growing into mega-ships these days.

Oh wow, 2 of my close friends were on that sailing. I was going to

join them but it ended too late in the month (work):rolleyes:.

I still love Century though and just sailed her again in May:D

Oh wow, 2 of my close friends were on that sailing. I was going to

join them but it ended too late in the month (work):rolleyes:.

I still love Century though and just sailed her again in May:D

The Century must be the sister ship to the Mercury. Is she still sailing? and where?

The Century must be the sister ship to the Mercury. Is she still sailing? and where?

Yes, Century was the first C class ship and yes she is still sailing:)

I went on a repositioning from San Diego to Vancouver. She is now

in Alaska for the summer and will be doing Hawaii after the Alaska

season ends. She will do Alaska next summer as well. You can

check the Celebrity website for each itinerary.

Celebrity Millenium has a 64% supplement (rather than full 100%) on the November 14, 2011 sailing. Base prices are low, so this makes it a decent final price. Insides start at $539 for a solo cabin, and the upgrades for outside or veranda are reasonable as well.

Not the world's greatest deal, but not bad for a short getaway (5 nights with ports at Roatan and Cozumel) and an excellent ship :)

Found another one!

Voyager of the Seas at 30% supplement AND low base price on December 10. Inside starting at $504 ($774 outside, $809 veranda) - yes, solo prices.

7 nights to Western Caribbean including Cozumel, Falmouth, Grand Cayman. I've never been on RCCL, but maybe it's time to try it...great price, and hits two things on my cruising bucket list: the chance to go to Dunn's Falls AND the chance to cruise a big ship!

Celebrity Millenium has a 64% supplement (rather than full 100%) on the November 14, 2011 sailing. Base prices are low, so this makes it a decent final price. Insides start at $539 for a solo cabin, and the upgrades for outside or veranda are reasonable as well.

Not the world's greatest deal, but not bad for a short getaway (5 nights with ports at Roatan and Cozumel) and an excellent ship :)

The Millennium is taking over the Century's 4 and 5 night cruises. There were a lot of bargains with Century so I would imagine Millennium which has more cabins to fill will also offer a lot of bargains. Make sure to check to Tuesday specials.

Found another one!

Voyager of the Seas at 30% supplement AND low base price on December 10. Inside starting at $504 ($774 outside, $809 veranda) - yes, solo prices.

7 nights to Western Caribbean including Cozumel, Falmouth, Grand Cayman. I've never been on RCCL, but maybe it's time to try it...great price, and hits two things on my cruising bucket list: the chance to go to Dunn's Falls AND the chance to cruise a big ship!

Thanks for posting this, I love the Voyager class ships! Haven't been on Voyager for a bit; will give this SERIOUS thought because it's a great price...for some reason, took me a while to duplicate your Inside price :confused: OBTW, check your C&A certs...I had one for this cruise!! :D

NCL Jewel out of NYC r/t 7 night cruise to Canada has single insides (either for lowest cat assigned or inside gty) for $789.16 including port charges and taxes.

This single rate is no longer available. Lowest price is $250.00 more now. Glad I got in under the wire.