Live from the Crown Princess, Oct. 5-12

thatlauragirl

Do they still serve that yucky brown stuff they call coffee?

Did it get any better?

That alone makes me want to buy the coffee card.

Felix

It almost make me think they make the coffee that way to encourage the sale of the specialty coffee's. ;)

Do they still serve that yucky brown stuff they call coffee?

Did it get any better?

That alone makes me want to buy the coffee card.

Felix

Yes, the yucky brown sludge is present and can't/won't get better. Sometimes it's more palatable if you mix it with 1/3 hot water.

Buy the card! :D

Pia

Yes, the yucky brown sludge is present and can't/won't get better. Sometimes it's more palatable if you mix it with 1/3 hot water.

Buy the card! :D

Pia

I only need one cup of coffee in the morning but really like it flavored. Do you think if I bring some flavored sweetner it would make it more palatable.

I only need one cup of coffee in the morning but really like it flavored. Do you think if I bring some flavored sweetner it would make it more palatable.

Can't help you out on that one. I like good hot black coffee and lots of it. Not flavored, not sweetened, no moo. Just coffee.

Pia

Just wanted to update a few more things before crashing for the night. There's nothing like after-cruise letdown. :(

The cappucinos and lattes are $2.00 for 12oz, $3 for 16 oz.

I will try to get the Patters and menus posted in the next few days and will post a review sometime this week.

Disembarkation was quick and easy (much better than embarkation). We were on the starboard side against the pier and watched them loading new shipments of food/supplies this morning while we were waiting. It was cool to watch.

We didn't see any of the production shows, unfortunately. Never was able to find the time. We did enjoy MUTS and a lot of the lounges. Crooner's has some unbelievable martinis.

Overall, we just loved the cruise. At first we were a little intimidated because some of the crew wasn't particularly friendly, but we ended up meeting some great folks working there. Our cabin steward, Samuel, was amazing and helpful. Girrly, a bartender in Club Fusion, was a lot of fun. And I loved the CD, Kelvin. The Captain was very professional and I appreciated his updates on everything. The Princess atmosphere was so nice and relaxing. We'll definitely be returning to Princess in the (hopefully near) future!

Lorey: I like one cup in the morning too- I will go to a bar and buy mine fresh brewed- Its 1.00 and they put it in a to go cup. Try the princess coffee- you might like it.

Archived