for the not formal nights...

lanabanana78

Cruise Casual Dining Dress Code: Gentlemen - Sport slacks, khakis, jeans (no cut-offs), dress shorts (long), collared sport shirts; Ladies - Casual dresses, casual skirts or pants and blouses, summer dresses, Capri pants, dress shorts, jeans (no cut-offs). Not permitted in the dining room during the Cruise Casual dinner for ladies and gentlemen: gym shorts, basketball shorts, beach flip-flops, bathing suit attire, cut-off jeans, and sleeveless shirts for men.

Cruise Elegant Dining Dress Code: Gentlemen - Dress slacks, dress shirts. We also suggest a sport coat. If you wish to wear suits and ties or tuxedos, by all means we invite you to do so. Ladies - Cocktail dresses, pantsuits, elegant skirts and blouses; if you‘d like to show off your evening gowns, that's great too! Not permitted in the dining room during the Cruise Elegant dinner for ladies and gentlemen: shorts, T-shirts, beach flip-flops, bathing suit attire, jeans, cut-off jeans, sleeveless shirts for men, sportswear, and baseball hats.

Yes, jeans are ok. I like to pack light so dresses that can be rolled and not wrinkle are great.

kelly

I try to bring items that will coordinate to save room. I bring a pair of black dress pants, a jean skirt and usually another skirt. I make sure everything coordinates and I'm good to go and can mix and match.

If you don't want to wear pantyhose and are worried about any friction/rubbing down there (no good way to put that)...I purchased some cotton bike shorts from Dicks Sporting Goods and they fit great under my skirts, so no worries. I find that I wear more skirts to work even because I don't have to deal with pantyhose during the warmer weather.

Just some of my thoughts. Enjoy!

Archived