Crown Question

pinkbirds02

I don't remember seeing them in the dining room, but I did get them at least once off the buffet.

Don't know which buffet you went to, but Princess doesn't have waffles on any of their buffets. Pancakes, yes. French toast, yes. Waffles, no.

Don't know which buffet you went to, but Princess doesn't have waffles on any of their buffets. Pancakes, yes. French toast, yes. Waffles, no.

I agree with Pia on this one. I have never seen a waffle on the buffet while sailing on a princess ship. But we can always hope, someday........! :)

I agree with Pia on this one. I have never seen a waffle on the buffet while sailing on a princess ship. But we can always hope, someday........! :)

On a Princess Alaska cruise in 1997, there was a waffle station for breakfast outside on deck near the pool. Have not seen one since that cruise.

On a Princess Alaska cruise in 1997, there was a waffle station for breakfast outside on deck near the pool. Have not seen one since that cruise.

Brrrr. I always thought waffles were supposed to be a hot food?? I'd guess the barrage of complaints about cold waffles probably nipped that experiement in the bud (note nice punny use of the verb "to nip").

I had them one day on the Crown last year on Thanksgiving Day. Pardon me, but were you there with me? If not, you'll just have to take me at my word. Maybe it was a holiday treat. It wasn't fresh made waffles. They were all toasted and laid out on a tray. Maybe I should have snapped a picture for you and any others that seem to be such experts on the subject.

I will miss my Strawberry waffles with whipped cream, that we always enjoyed on the Celebrity ships. But I can always make them at home. I think people think about the food on the ships so much because so many of us are dieting right before a cruise. :)

Archived