Fun Pass Question

makeda

The usual name. address, phone number. Some things may already filled in like birthdate, soc. number., but you will also need those. If you have your own air, they need all that info for return flight and how you are getting to airport.....that about sums it up

Don't know if putting 0's for SS# is a good idea. It's not a required field, so if you are paranoid about putting it on there, just leave it blank. Putting in data that doesn't make sense may raise a flag, and who wants to be hassled before their cruise? These things are for our security!

I did the funpass for this year's cruise, and needed all the passport info, where and when issued and expiration date.

I started the funpasses for next year's cruise and it's a bit different from what I remember. However, I haven't completed them as we don't have our flights booked yet.

Kathy

From Carnivals site - you have the convenience of expediting your check-in process by registering for your cruise in advance, while also satisfying Department of Homeland Security requirements. This is the FUNPass. Go to this link - https://funpass.carnival.com/SignIn.aspx - and follow the directions given. You can go back and update or complete it at any time prior to your cruise. You don't have to have all the info now.

Don't know if putting 0's for SS# is a good idea. It's not a required field, so if you are paranoid about putting it on there, just leave it blank. Putting in data that doesn't make sense may raise a flag, and who wants to be hassled before their cruise? These things are for our security!

Funpass wouldnt let me complete it without the ss # filled out. Once I put in the zeros I was able to print it with no problem.

Zero's may work for now - but I think they want your REAL SS# beofre you sail. If it wasn't a required field it would let you proceed without it. That makes me think it is required. No one is going to see it. If I recall correctly only the last four numbers will print (if anything).

Hi :)

I can't get the darn thing to print! My printer will only print the "print Funpass" screen (i.e, a page with the Carnival logo that says "print Funpass"). Is there a trick to this or some printer setting I need to change? Thanks in advance to anyone who can help!

Please - putting this information in does not make anyone safer. Come on. This paranoia is only chipping away at our freedom and is NOT making anyone safer. Take a few minutes and think about it.

Archived