Disembarkation on X (Specifically Solstice)

GMoney

Hi X Folks - I'm sailing on Solstice on 1/4/09. Can somebody tell me if X offers self-disembarkation like RCI does? I'm used to packing light and walking off with my backpack. It's been awhile since I've sailed X and I can;t recall.

If not, would I get prioritiy disembarkation as an Elite Member?

Sorry for the basic questions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Hi X Folks - I'm sailing on Solstice on 1/4/09. Can somebody tell me if X offers self-disembarkation like RCI does? I'm used to packing light and walking off with my backpack. It's been awhile since I've sailed X and I can;t recall.

We got priority disembarkation as Elite members on Century. We were off by 7:30am.

Mike

GMoney ~ yes, X offers self-disembarkation if you walk off with your luggage. I would guess they will do the same on Solstice.

Heavy Surf ~ yes, you will be treated as an Elite member on Celebrity since you are Diamond with RCI.

Hi Patrick! I'm sailing on Solstice on 1/4 also! Have you visited the the roll call thread?

Sorry for the basic questions. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Do Diamond-level Crown and Anchor members get priority disembarkation on Celebrity?

Your Diamond status will give you Elite status on Celebrity. But you have to request it. Not sure if you should be calling C&A or Captain's Club though.

Are you kidding? I'm one of those first on, last off kind of people. I want to squeeze every last minute out of my experience.

No I'm not kidding. Why would I be? Different things work for different people. Have a great time "squeezing," but for me, when the party's over, it's over. :rolleyes:

Archived