cacj

Hi, I don't visit the My NCL often, but have tried several times over the past 3 days to log in, and had only one success.

Are there times of the day that the My NCL is "offline"....I keep getting told that my login info is invalid....can't figure out what the deal here is...any help or feedback from experienced people here is appreciated.

Hi, I don't visit the My NCL often, but have tried several times over the past 3 days to log in, and had only one success.

Are there times of the day that the My NCL is "offline"....I keep getting told that my login info is invalid....can't figure out what the deal here is...any help or feedback from experienced people here is appreciated.

Hmmmmm.... I have yet to encounter any problems....

I have not been able to access my edocs. When I contacted my TA, I was told that the NCL site has been having problems for several days. She was told on Saturday (12-27) that the site would be repaired in 48 hours.

I had a new problem today. Around 9am, I checked on my edocs and all was fine (except no edocs). I checked again around 8pm, hoping they were pushed at the end of the day. The "1-2-3" steps on NCL showed I had done step 1, but for payment, it said "Call Travel Agent" (instead of complete). Oh yes, I got on the phone with them right away. No one could find a problem (TA or NCL), and now it says payment complete again. So weird.

I'm half convinced I missed a call for an upsell :(

I have not been able to access my edocs. When I contacted my TA, I was told that the NCL site has been having problems for several days. She was told on Saturday (12-27) that the site would be repaired in 48 hours.

I do have to say in all the years we have been with NCL I have only had one problem logging in and the site was down that day. Next day logged in with no trouble at all.

One thing you can try to do with edocs is if you can not access them through one computer, try another one. I never understood why, but on one of our computers here at the house we can not pull up the edocs, but on the other two we can and it has something to do with the operating system or something. I could also pull them up at work when we couldn't on the one computer at home.

I have been logging in and it says my name at the top of the page so I know I logged in correctly, but, it keeps taking me back to the sign in screen.

When I do get through and click on Online Registration it says invalid something or other.

I just want to complete my online registration and then print my e-docs. Does anyone here have a secret of how I can do this?

Terry I agree with you about accessing from different computers. It has happened to me in the past also. I did try both computers today and didn't have any luck. I even deleted my cookies and temp. internet files AND restarted the computer. Still no luck :(.

I just want to get my hands on my edocs....so I can dance around some more. I am so excited for this cruise.

Happy New Year

I checked the NCL website a billion times yesterday--OK, probably not LITERALLY! :) --- and it was down several times, and I got error messages several other times. Not sure what was going on yesterday. Just speculating--server overload from people trying to enter the contest for a free cruise???? Anyway, haven't tried so far today. We leave TOMORROW and I still don't have a cabin assignment. I presume at this point I won't know my cabin assignment till we get to the pier. :(

I do have to say in all the years we have been with NCL I have only had one problem logging in and the site was down that day. Next day logged in with no trouble at all.

One thing you can try to do with edocs is if you can not access them through one computer, try another one. I never understood why, but on one of our computers here at the house we can not pull up the edocs, but on the other two we can and it has something to do with the operating system or something. I could also pull them up at work when we couldn't on the one computer at home.

I have tried several computers and both Firefox and Internet Explorer (some sites do not work with Firefox). I still cannot access my edocs and My NCL says Call Travel Agent under Make Final Payment. I know the final payment was made as it was on my credit card statement as of November 15.

My TA keeps telling me that everything is OK, but I am beginning to wonder. Of course, since I used a TA, NCL will not talk to me at all.

David

I have been having problems. I paid off the balance as a X-Mass present for my GF and me. I have been checking for my e docs and one time they say have a balance due I sign out then back in it is paid in full. It has happen almost every day for the last week.

Been on My NCL this morning. No problem.

I tried to get on several times today but did get through early this morning and then briefly about an hour ago, but it cut out before I was done.

I got on long enough to see an Aft facing Balcony cabin that had become available.... Called TA who in turn contacted NCL to make the switch. Yeah, first time in an Aft balcony, can't wait!

Archived