Roll Call: Legend 11/11 Crossing from Lisbon to FLL

JaneBP

Hi Bob - sadly We have canceled and and so has our friend, Bahama Boy. In fact 3 out of the 4 couples we had hoped to have join us backed out. We are always telling our friends to try Seabourn...hope they will sail on Seabourn with us in the future. Till they do, they won't know what they are missing!

Cheers - Dee

hope to see you on a future cruise

Wow! Go out of town for a couple of weeks and see what happens!!! :eek::)

I'm still on-board for November, but had to cancel my April crossing yesterday, due to conflicts.... :( I posted on the Water Cooler thread about my single supplement being available (140%) as of yesterday late, in case anyone knows a solo cruiser who might be interested. It may still be available....

Now I'm looking forward to November more than ever!

Paul ;)

Hi Bob - sadly We have canceled and and so has our friend, Bahama Boy. In fact 3 out of the 4 couples we had hoped to have join us backed out. We are always telling our friends to try Seabourn...hope they will sail on Seabourn with us in the future. Till they do, they won't know what they are missing!

Cheers - Dee

hope to see you on a future cruise

Hi Dee & John,

Shame that you will not be on the cruise, we were so looking forward to stealing more clothes from the side of the Jacuzzi!We had a phone call from Jeannie a couple of weeks ago, she is still crazy!!

Hope that we will see you both again soon

Kathryn & Brian

Ginger, sorry my mistake. I wanted to ask curiousx if they had received a quote from Air Lingus on business class to Lisbon.

It looks like you have a good deal.

Bob

This fall, one way business class from NYC to Lisbon with a stop in Dublin, is CDN$2576.00 plus 110.00 tax. Note there is no business class section on the flight from Dublin to Lisbon.

Hi Dee & John,

Shame that you will not be on the cruise, we were so looking forward to stealing more clothes from the side of the Jacuzzi!We had a phone call from Jeannie a couple of weeks ago, she is still crazy!!

Hope that we will see you both again soon

Kathryn & Brian

K and B - believe me, we thought long and hard before canceling. We just hated to deprive Brian of his amusement! You will just have to muddle on without us on this one but we hope to see you on a future cruise and don't hesitate to give us a ring if you are in SF!

Cheers!

Dee and John

• 2 weeks later...

When I started this thread, I was staying on for the two cruises. Not sure who's starting in Rome.

Now, having paid on the dotted line, is there anyone who wants to share a car to Civitavecchia on the 31st? (Halloween masks optional.)

Jane

J.B, and I are using Rome Cabs ~Stefano~ for our hotel to ship transfer. His rate is 45 Euros for 2 with luggage. (a little less than most of the car services)

MB

Hi Martha!

Are you sure this is not per person? I find it extremely cheap otherwise!

Have a nice day!

Marja

When I started this thread, I was staying on for the two cruises. Not sure who's starting in Rome.

Now, having paid on the dotted line, is there anyone who wants to share a car to Civitavecchia on the 31st? (Halloween masks optional.)

Hi Jane,

We could only wish! We'll be in Scotland, family calls. (Not that 'family' is 'bad' just that Rome is 'very gooood!'

Have fun in the Eternal City! See you in Lisbon. :)

Will & Licia.

Hi Jane,

We could only wish! We'll be in Scotland, family calls. (Not that 'family' is 'bad' just that Rome is 'very gooood!'

Have fun in the Eternal City! See you in Lisbon. :)

Will & Licia.

oops! Wrong Yacht! We're on Spirit, 11/15 hmmm.... tooo much wine this evening!

:D

Nevertheless, enjoy!

Hi Jane,

We have booked a Mercedes Viano to take 4 of us from the Hilton Airport Hotel to join the ship at 12 noon on the 31st. If you are within access of our hotel around that time I can ask how much it will be to have one extra person and you are most welcome to join us for our exciting ride. Please let us know!!

Kathryn

PS. We will not have Halloween masks as we are scary enough without!

Thanks so much, but I am staying in the city, not too far from the train station. I will be there for 5 days, to 'soak up the ambiance and wine and tomato sauce' as it were. (I tossed a lira in the Trevi fountain >40 years ago.) Doubt I will this time. See you onboard!

This is the latest that I have. Any corrections?

crystal 808 - Paul

cruiseman58

Woldsman

curiousx

jschutz

CeeJay11 - Carol & Wally

Daneite - Kathryn & Brian

Lefty Bob - Bob & Carol (Ted & Alice could not come)

I got the "Travel Planner" a few days ago. Nothing in there about the number of Formal nights. The web site shows 3.

Bob

Hi Bob,

Final payment made yesterday so can confirm that Woldsman and D/W will be joining you and our other c/c members on the 11th.Really looking forward to our 1st T/A crossing and meeting you all on board. The countdown clock has started from today.

Meantime

Best Regards,

Woldsman.

crystal 808 and Woldsman its good to have the final payment out of the way.

I wonder how many will be spending the night in Lisbon? Maybe we can meet for dinner. I can start to hear the waves and taste goodies.

Yeah, it's all done except a few taxis & meals! :D Since I'll be in Lisbon only the day before we cruise, I doubt that I'll be very good company for dinner that night...but, ya' never know!

I am so JEALOUS!! I will miss seeing you all on my favorite Legend! I'm sure that you will have a Legendary time!

We'll miss you, Dan...of course, you DO have the Odyssey to look forward to...not chopped liver (so I assume!)

Paul ;)

Archived