smart casual specialty restaurant formal night

stevel45

Brian was not banned!! If anything he probably banned himself for the reasons I previously mentioned.

Ron

Brian is a friend of mine. He was banned for a period and has now decided that he is through with cruise critic period.

No further comments from me on this subject.

Mike:)

We are not taking any formal clothes. Would it be alright to wear smart casual

clothes to specialty restaurants on formal nights.

Thanks

Steve

yes Steve it is. I have had many clients that prefer not to dress formally so they will make reservations in the specialty dining rooms for formal nights. I know a lot on here will say, dress according to the suggested attire for that evening, but you do not have to do that. Go casual and enjoy yourself..

Nita

I think Brian has given up on all of the bad info, misinformation and general Bxxxxxxt that goes on here. I give him great credit for his past real and factual information that he has posted. He had some great posts.

Ron

Brian is a friend of mine. He was banned for a period and has now decided that he is through with cruise critic period.

No further comments from me on this subject.

Mike:)

I remember some nasty people hiding behind fake screen names and making comments directed toward him (right before the election). I'm sure I'm not the only one who wanted to tell those people off. They were just trying to provoke him. I haven't seen his name since so I figured he walked away from here. So if you do have a chance to talk to him, please tell him that many of us do miss his posts.

Archived