Shampoo & Conditioner

QueenOfKruz

Sailing on Eurodam in a couple of months and wanted to know if they provide a nice quality shampoo and conditioner? Some ships we've sailed on have that awful stuff in the dispenser that's mounted on the shower wall. If that's what Eurodam has I want to be sure to bring my own. Thanks for the infor.

Sailing on Eurodam in a couple of months and wanted to know if they provide a nice quality shampoo and conditioner? Some ships we've sailed on have that awful stuff in the dispenser that's mounted on the shower wall. If that's what Eurodam has I want to be sure to bring my own. Thanks for the infor.

LOL. This should give you more information than you might want!

Cruise Critic thread on Elemis Products

Happy Sailing!

Are these products new? I sailed HAL in 2005 and don't remember the brand. However I do remember there was no conditionner and had to buy some at our first port.

Do they provide conditionner now?

In 2005 I believe HAL still was providing Dutch-something-or-other conditioning shampoo ... HAL since has switched to Elelmis shampoo and separate conditioner, as well as Elemis shower gel and body lotion.

While we are on the topic of shampoo etc. Can anyone tell me if there are Qtips and cotton balls etc supplied as well - i seem to remember them, but I am thinking it was on Celebrity?... With a crappy single bag airline allowance, ever extra ounce of saved weight helps!!!:D

many thanks,

Wendy.

While we are on the topic of shampoo etc. Can anyone tell me if there are Qtips and cotton balls etc supplied as well - i seem to remember them, but I am thinking it was on Celebrity?... With a crappy single bag airline allowance, ever extra ounce of saved weight helps!!!:D

many thanks,

Wendy.

No and no.

How heavy are cotton balls? :D

Archived