Can I switch cabins after I'm already booked?

thatlauragirl

We've booked our honeymoon on the Millie this October and booked a CC verandah cabin directly through Celebrity's website. I was just looking and there's another CC cabin available that's in a much more desirable location. Would Celebrity be willing to switch our cabins if I call them or are we stuck at this point?

Thanks so much for your help!!

We've booked our honeymoon on the Millie this October and booked a CC verandah cabin directly through Celebrity's website. I was just looking and there's another CC cabin available that's in a much more desirable location. Would Celebrity be willing to switch our cabins if I call them or are we stuck at this point?

If the cabin is available, just call Celebrity and they will switch you. However, if the price has gone up, you will have to pay the higher price. Ask before you switch.

As long as you stay in the same category there will be no extra charge. You can change your cabin online or you can call Celebrity directly and have them do it.

I've switched cabins. It was after final payments. If you booked with a travel agent you need to call them since they own your reservation. Make sure you confirm there will be no change in price.

Thanks so much, everyone! I just called Celebrity and they were able to change it with no price change. We got Cabin 6143 which appears to be a favorite on this board. I rarely post but I'm a voracious reader on this website and appreciate the wealth of kowledge.

Thanks again!

Thanks so much, everyone! I just called Celebrity and they were able to change it with no price change. We got Cabin 6143 which appears to be a favorite on this board. I rarely post but I'm a voracious reader on this website and appreciate the wealth of kowledge.

Thanks again!

Congratulations! Have a wonderful cruise. Be sure to come back and post a review of your trip.

Archived