What are Smart Casual Nights

caltnl

My wife wants to know what the dress will be for the 7 Smart Casual Nights on our Sea of Cortez cruise?

It sounds dressier than the nights we had on the Westerdam three years ago.

Any help will be appreciated,

Residents from Chico, California
Okay. Students at Chico State University. Members of Cultural Heritage Initiative for Community Outreach. People who frequent Chico Hot Springs Resort and Day Spa in Montana. :D

We now resume regular programming.

Thanks for the input/advice on casual wear. Have been so worried about not dressing up enough. HAL sounds like other lines for those who dress without dolling up. I intend to wear what I might wear for a nite out. When are capris worn?

Thanks for the input/advice on casual wear. Have been so worried about not dressing up enough. HAL sounds like other lines for those who dress without dolling up. I intend to wear what I might wear for a nite out. When are capris worn?

You'll see Capri's during the day and in also the evening on casual nights. I wore Capri's on the formal evenings, but we ate in the Lido. You can dress them up a bit with a nicer blouse and sleeveless shell or a nice jacket. I bought a lot of my casual clothes at Coldwater Creek.

Archived