Help with Mercury Stateroom selection

Watery Dan

You need to be a bit more specific, otherwise all I can say is the Penthouse Suite is very nice;)

Phil

\

I agree, maybe a little idea of what they want like a veranda, window, inside, etc. However with that being said CC rooms 1200,1201,1240 and 1241 have huge veranda's.

If you are looking at a CC cabin the consensus is to get 1200, 1201, 1240 or 1241 if they're available. Based on those recommendations from this board, we changed our CC1069 cabin to CC1241 when it became available for our Hawaii cruise in 2 weeks. PLUS, there is no difference in price for these "special" cabins.

You have come to the right place to find out all of the secrets of the ships.

Thanks everyone!

If you are looking for a inside room we just returned from Mercury Panama Canal Cruise and had Rm 1046 (Penthouse deck). It was very quiet and close to the elevator and stairs up to the Buffet and pool area. Very nice room with plenty of storage. Would book this room again.

Another inside cabin I would recommend is 1242 all the way up

on Sky Deck. Friends of mine stayed in it and told me about it.

I stayed there too would stay there again as well.:)

We will be on the Mercury March 15th for the 4th time and have a Sky Suite on Sky Deck

Our last Cruise on the Mercury We Chose Cabin 8004 all the way foward Deck Panaorama (extra large cabin with large picture window looking foward) this would be my second choise over a Sky Suite 8004 or 8007

STUR DAYTON,OHIO

We prefer veranda staterooms on either side of the ship. We usually travel with another couple so we try to get adjoining staterooms. The other couple prefers a wheelchair accessible stateroom but it appears the only one's are on the plaza deck. I'm going to investigate your recommendations for the sky deck. Thanks all for the quick responses. all help is appreciated.

The wife and I are considering a cruise out of Baltimore in November. Can anyone help with recommendations on stateroom selection on this ship?

We are sailing on the 11/9/09 cruise we are in a sunset veranda room # 8224 we booked this cruise last Oct. when Celebrity announced it was moving Mercury to Baltimore from the west coast those cabins were sold out in about 2 weeks I checked Celebrity's web site a few weeks ago and there are many categories that are alreaddy sold out. It seems these are going to be very popular cruises so if you are really interested in booking for Nov. I would book as soon as possible

Archived