Jewel Cabins 9576 and/or 9578

sfcook

We've had a D1 on the Serenade #9078 .... the 1st cabin on the port side past the elevators.... and it was as large as the aft D1 balcony we had on a previous sailing. It had 2 lounge chairs, 2 regular chairs and a small round table and we still had room to walk around! Great location!

~Jill

We sailed on the Jewel on 1/30. We were in 9567, but our friends were in 9578. It was a very nice cabin and the balcony is not rectangular and is a little larger than the regular D1. It had 2 chairs plus a lounger. The view forward from the railing was great...just right to watch the canal passage.

What a great ship and crew!!

Yes--Radiance class ships are the only ones where the hump balconies (or the beginning and end cabins) have larger balconies! The cabin will be the same size as any other in it's catagory, but you will have a larger balcony--deeper, anyway!

We have had #9576 on two previous cruises and have it booked aganin for our cruise next month. The balcony on #9576 is larger than 9578 and it is shaped as though you took a large pie and cut it in thirds(the 9576 balcony would be one of the pieces). Not to confuse..... 9578 bacony is larger than standard, but not as large as 9576. We love this cabin(obviously) because although the balcony is larger, it does not have that long "tunnel" look that some of the larger than standard balconies have.

Hope you have a wonderful cruise!

What an interesting post. I have booked 9576 on the Jewel for our Sept TA. I thought it showed 'larger' on the ship info. Now I know for sure. It sounds terrific. Thanks for the info. I'm guessing this time I won't switch to a guarantee when the price drops in a few months.

Archived