What's the first thing you plan to do?

Aquarian

[quote name='Aquarian']I love all your answers. Please keep them coming. We usually book an inside stateroom but this time we have a balcony. Do any of you spend sailaway on your balcony or do you all go topside? Only three weeks to go! Yippee[/quote]

Any cruise we have had with a balcony we still always went to the topside for sail away.

I don't know if they do it the first night. We try for the first formal night. Nothing better than relaxing in shorts eating filet and lobster!!! Also, the flowers then are in the stateroom for the length of cruise. This year, a 10 day for us! We will really celebrate on 7th day and we are still on board! Good luck.

Call the Dine Line and hope they can get me in for the Chef's Table & also reserve UBD for one of the nights.

Hey - its a 12-day cruise and its our 15 year anniversary - we want to live large on this cruise! And we will be living VERY LARGE with all that food we'll be consuming on those 2 nights alone......sigh.

[quote name='John & Kelly']Call the DINE number to try to get into the Chef's Table.[/quote]

YES !!! and then to the
Dining Room for a nice lunch

The thing I will do next time--is to include giving our name to the pursars office for the full ship tour--always the chef's table and the Dining Room

Nancy:D

The first thing I will do after I board the Emerald on March 10th will be:

1. Pick-up my jaw after go WOW after boarding the Emerald for the first time

2. Find my cabin and drop of carry-on and check out the balcony and cabin

3. Make dinner arrangements for Crown Grill

4. Go check out where we are sitting for dinner in Traditional dinning

5. Go check out the ship with my sister and our hubbies.

6. Maybe go get a light lunch might be to excited to eat.

7. Go meet fellow cc members from our roll call.

Christine

1. Check out cabin: drop off bags, ask for egg crate, appreciate that I'm finally onboard!
2. Horizon Court for lunch before the fray.
3. Explore and take ship photos before people crowd up the shots! :D

Drop off our carry-on's, and make sure our luggage arrived. Meet our cabin steward while we unpack a little, & check out our aft balcony view.

Then off to buy our soda cards, coffee cards. Visit customer service if need be, and explore the ship shops. We would also book our spa appt. for our at sea days the first day, but Princess allows you to do this right online, so we're booked already & can knock that off our list!

Then, eat lunch, and are ready to sail for the week! Once the ship leaves port, we will sit back and enjoy leaving port from our private balcony. It is almost a "tradition" with us.

get to port early-
try to find our cabin
drop off bags
potty break
find buffet
eat
eat
then take the stairs the whole cruise. That first day I am so out of breath when i have to walk from bottom decks to top,- By the end of week i am breezing up the stairs...

Get onboard as soon as we can, check out our mini-suite and go out on our balcony, pinch ourselves to make sure our cruise is really here and start to relax!
Then we will start exploring the Golden and more than likely find something to eat! :D

Archived