New On Board Wine/Coffee/DOD Programs

Legend

Should we wait until we're in international waters to buy these so that they're tax free?

Quick question regarding the DOD card for someone that has done the card and would know please

The first drink is with the souvenir cup

and the next 4 drinks would be in regular glasses...

per what is stated

So does this mean , the next 4 drinks are smaller size ?

or will they/ can they refill the souvenir cup ?

Thanks in advance

Carolina

I was wondering the same things. Anybody have answers?

for the DOD special.. do you have to get the Drink of the Day?? Or if I dont like that particular drink, can I get one of the other trop. drinks??[/quote]

anyone?

You don't have to get the drink of the day. You can order any drink that you like. They will put it in a plastic carnival glass if you like or in a smaller glass It is your option.

So I priced out all of the premium wines on the Bon Voyage site, not a single one of these costs $50 or more, which is what they would have to cost in order for the package to make sense.

uh...it's late at night but I think it would be $30 a bottle. 5x30=150

I think I will stick to purchasing the drink coupons on line before we sail. This is for a few reasons: 1. we like to have a small sign and sail bill at end of cruise, so these coupons would be pre-paid before we sail 2. In case we don't order 5 drinks (I know, but sometimes it does happen:p) over the course of our cruise, we won't lose the "punches" 3. we do carry the drink coupons over to our next cruise to use- never had a problem and 4. we have never been charged more for a certain drink - maybe we have been lucky. For us, drink coupons will be the way to go!

Last cruise, I bought a bottle of champagne for another table (a Marine back from Iraq)

That was very thoughtful and classy of you!

I'm sure he appreciated that as much as you appreciate his service.

Semper Fidelis

Wine Package Program

Effective 12/16/2008

Program details subject to change at any time. Program subject to cancellation at any time.

Is this wine program still available? I am sailing on the valor next week 3/22 and cannot find information about the wine program anywhere on the website and the Carnival rep I spoke to on the phone had no idea.

Wine Package Program

Effective 12/16/2008

Program details subject to change at any time. Program subject to cancellation at any time.

Is this wine program still available? I am sailing on the valor next week 3/22 and cannot find information about the wine program anywhere on the website and the Carnival rep I spoke to on the phone had no idea.

You can't order the wine program ahead of time, only once you are on onboard.

Archived