RCI Stock taking off!!.....

They thought the whole Royal Champion thing was good for business........

RCL (Common Stock) ExchangeNYSE (US Dollar)Price$7.99Change (%) arrow_upGreen.gif 1.14 (16.64%)Volume4,603,357Data as of 03/12/09 3:24 p.m. ET

Minimum 20 minute delay

OK, long term, RCL stock,. along with 90% of all stocks, have bombed, but if you bought at the year low of 540 and sold at today's high of 819, if you had a few thousand dollars worth of shares, you would be sitting pretty.

nolimits I would take my profits and run.

The whole market is up, I am sure this is just runoff. RCL tends to every so often have some really big days. But just like everything else it tends to also reverse. I am waiting for $30 then I sell. Ha ha I will probably be gone by then. I am really getting tired of taking losses every year on my taxes.

I'm kicking myself. I almost bought 100 shares yesterday so I could get a $100 OBC on our cruise next week. It's up over 30% in the past week and 17% today. That definitley qualifies as "taking off" in my book. If we get a pull back in the next couple days I might jump in.

If one bought stock at RCI's lows, you could completely make your investment back in as few as 6 [7day] cruises if they continue to offer stockholder benefits. For those who bought at a much higher price aren't as fortunate. I think the stock market is a crapshoot right now. I think it could be an extremely good buy if the stock market recovers or it continue to plummet- who really knows.

called my Broker on Monday, bought more....he said....good buy! RCI, if they scrapped all their ships, sold the steel and the office furniture at HQ, it was worth more than the stock low.

Low price a product of "Hope and Change" Washington is HOPING all we will have left is change...then they can step in and "save" us

called my Broker on Monday, bought more....he said....good buy! RCI, if they scrapped all their ships, sold the steel and the office furniture at HQ, it was worth more than the stock low.

Low price a product of "Hope and Change" Washington is HOPING all we will have left is change...then they can step in and "save" us

I'm with you on that one!

Maybe, but they'd still have a fairly sizable debt to pay off from financing the construction of Oasis.....

Archived