REVIEW 4/5/09 Splendor to Mexican Riviera

mistyinca

Thanks so much for the post and pictures. We are going on the Splendor May 2, this will be the first for our kids as well! They are 6, 10 and 12 I hope they will have fun in the groups, was the water slide closed alot? Was it chilly or nice temps? I only booked 1 excursion and that is in PV I hope their will be plenty to do in the other ports on our own... Thanks again... Misty:D

Hi Misty

Question. Do they have any latin groups playing on the Splendor? I also read somewhere that they have mariachi on board as well. I sailed this ship last May and because of the swine flu we did not head to Mexico. So I am excited to be going again this May. Do you happen to have a most recent Caper (2010)?

You do realize you pulled up a year old thread? I doubt she will have a current Fun Time:o

Enjoy

Ron

As I was looking at the pics, I was thinking DEJA VU.....I swear I had already seen them.

Well, this review is from a year ago....2009.

Somebody keeps resurrecting old threads.....I have see quite a few the last few days from a year ago.

Thanks for the review...sounds like embarkation won't be as bad as I imagined it might be...that is great! Did the low temps onboard bother you much, or did you find plenty to do to work around it?

I keep telling my gf and ds that I am going for the food...and the drinks...so I am really looking forward to my big "pig out" after being on a diet the better part of a year, though lately I haven't been doing so well.

I just wanted to reply to cool cruiser, we will be on the same cruise as you in just a few days. I couldnt help but notice your Husker profile pic. We are proud Husker fans as well, although we have moved to a warmer climate in AZ. I will be sure to look out for anyone with husker wear on, we all have so much of it!:)

Archived