cabin help needed

were booking brilliance of the seas , dubai cruise in jan and were torn between a d1 grade on deck 9 or a js grade on deck 10. price is 250 difference what do you think? any tips on cabins etc thank you

JS will also get you one extra cruise credit if that matters to you.

Would you rather have a slightly larger room (that you most likely won't spend much time in) and yes, an additional cruise credit (if that means anything to you) OR an extra $500 to spend in port, on ship, etc?

I don't think the differences are enough to warrant the extra $500 but that is my personal preference. If it was just $250 then I'd probably do it especially if I were getting close to hitting that next tier in C&A.

Would you rather have a slightly larger room (that you most likely won't spend much time in) and yes, an additional cruise credit (if that means anything to you) OR an extra $500 to spend in port, on ship, etc?

I don't think the differences are enough to warrant the extra $500 but that is my personal preference. If it was just $250 then I'd probably do it especially if I were getting close to hitting that next tier in C&A.

We have a deck 10 D1 on Radiance next week for it's repositioning cruise to San Diego from South Am. but the JS for us on that cruise was $1600 more so it wasn't a hard choice to make.

made a decision booked the js on deck 10 , after reading another thread about view obstructions i hope we've made the right choice! :confused:

I commented on your post in that other thread if you want to check it out. Just don't read the thread "Heads Up on Cabins on Deck 10" !!!! The JS cabins are great ,but there are also D1 cabins with no obstructions located midship and some have larger balconies (9576 and 9076) come to mind, but I know there are others.

Your Dubai cruise sounds amazing.....have a wonderful time!!!

Archived