changing credit cards

When I did my online checkin tonight 4/22 for my cruise on Mon 4/27 my gf accidently gave me her debit card instead of her credit card. We'd like to use the credit card just in case, is it going to be really hard to change this?

Should we get on the ship first before we change it, or do it online or over the phone with RCCI beforehand.

thanks for any information.

When I did my online checkin tonight 4/22 for my cruise on Mon 4/27 my gf accidently gave me her debit card instead of her credit card. We'd like to use the credit card just in case, is it going to be really hard to change this?

Should we get on the ship first before we change it, or do it online or over the phone with RCCI beforehand.

thanks for any information.

You should be able to change it online and print a set sail pass... It shouldn't take you more than a couple of minutes.

When you board, you have to give them the card you want to use....it's not a problem to change it then. Just like a hotel, they have to make an "imprint" of the card. Nothing will be charged to your mom's card, if you give them yours on check-in.

We had a similiar thing happen on our two recent cruises: one with Celebrity and one with RCCL.

I used a credit card that had a phony charge made to it about 2 weeks before the cruise. We got new cards and at check-in we just redid the paperwork for the new card. Took about 45 seconds both times.

Archived