Our T/A on the Vision - with stops for Mamajuana, Nude Snorkeling and Mama Chang

I can't find it in Atlanta, but you can get it online. However, the only online ones I can find are non-alcoholic:eek:, so you would have to add the rum and wine after you get it:D.

PS. Does anyone know how to get rid of this countdown clock!

Jack......Just go into your UserCP at the top of the page......go to edit signature.....highlight the countdown clock and hit delete.

Jack......Just go into your UserCP at the top of the page......go to edit signature.....highlight the countdown clock and hit delete.

Many thanks! I am not all that computer literate and short of using whiteout on the screen I was about to give up.

PS To Boquer: I forgot about the 'special herb:eek:" I have not ordered the mail-order variety so I can't compare tastes. I would also have to find a recipe to figure out how much wine and rum to add.

• 5 weeks later...
Thought you might be interested...NoRoxie has posted a link to your review on the NCL board. By the way, I think I just got your reference to the "Green" ship - Overboard, right?;)

You got it. Overboard is one of my favorites:D

Crew Mom, dtiger, and ccxnola - thanks!

How is it that I have not discovered you before???

I usually only read reviews of ships that I have sailed on or have booked. Your title caught my eye, and I must say that I have never laughed so hard in my life.

I even sat here through 5 cups of coffee.....(note to self: do NOT imbibe liquids while reading a SailorJack novel...er...review) and read ALL your past reviews.

You need to publish these...

My DH thinks I am NUTS.....!!!;)

I have been sitting here, reading your "Review" and laughing myself SILLY.......!!!sHa_dielaughing.gif

YOU ARE A FUNNY, FUNNY, FUNNY MAN......!!!sFun_rofl.gifsFun_rofl.gif

AND, ONE HECK OF A WRITER.......!!!sHa_computer.gif

THANK YOU.....!!!sHa_thumbsup.gif

applause.gif

I could not stop laughing at all!!! This has to be the best review of any trip I've ever read! Your writting is incredible, heck I even feel like doing spell-check before I submit this to be sure it's posted properly! LOL!!! Thanks for your entertaining story, I'm only wondering is SailorJill has read it!

Peace

This what I SHOULD HAVE said.......!!!icon14.gif :D

For those of you that are new to the SailorJack style of writing, I highly recommend searching for past reviews by him. His review of the Norwegian Dream is a classic that should be required reading for all Cruise Critic members.:D

You beat me to this suggestion, Wrona. Actually, I see that SailorJack has a link in his signature to his past reviews. When I saw his name in the title to this piece, I knew I had to read it!:D

Pretty please?

Some really fun people are going on the Sept 2010 Jewel westbound!

As you may have read, we are planning on doing the westbound on the Jewel this year. We have not planned anything for next year, but westbound TAs are our favorite cruise - so who knows:D

And my thanks to everyone who have been so gracious in their comments. I tend to enjoy looking on the humorous side of cruising and have almost as much fun writing about the cruise as the cruise itself...almost.;)

Loved your review and hope some day to find myself on a cruise with you and SailorJill. You look at life as We do. "There's no such thing as a bad cruise. Somes just beter then others" We'll look forward to you next review.

engineer

Hey SailorJack! I saw this review link over on the NCL boards and knew I could not read at work knowing I was going to LAUGH OUT LOUD a lot! Thank you so very much for a fun read. I look forward to your next cruise. Finding the humor in travel is certainly a skill. Writing about the humor in travel the way you do is certainly a gift. Thank you for sharing your gifted talent with us! You make me smile.

coka

Edited by coka

• 4 months later...

You're cruise reviews are hilarious! I told one of my friends about the Dream/Nightmare and found that the link no longer works. I wonder if you would send your reviews to me via email as I'd love to share your wonderful stories with our friends who are also cruise enthusiasts. I sat and absolutely howled. You're as funny as Dave Barry! My email is mjkunkle at yahoo dot com

You're cruise reviews are hilarious! I told one of my friends about the Dream/Nightmare and found that the link no longer works. I wonder if you would send your reviews to me via email as I'd love to share your wonderful stories with our friends who are also cruise enthusiasts. I sat and absolutely howled. You're as funny as Dave Barry! My email is mjkunkle at yahoo dot com

Thanks for your kind words - and yours as well BecciBoo (I'd love to hear the story behind that screen name!:D)

05mak05 - I clicked on the link this morning and it worked fine. The link function may not have been working when you tried it.:confused: Links to all of my reviews (except for the Brilliance of the Seas) are underneath my countdown clock - you should have no trouble. If you do let me know.

• 7 months later...

Sailor Jack,

As a reviewer of no mean effort myself, I bow to obvious greatness.

I'm gonna go find everything you've ever written and spend the morning LMAO.:D

PLEASE get by that Scottish (or is it Scotch) DNA and cruise again soon!!:cool:

Edited by JohnGaltny

Sailor Jack,

As a reviewer of no mean effort myself, I bow to obvious greatness.

I'm gonna go find everything you've ever written and spend the morning LMAO.:D

PLEASE get by that Scottish (or is it Scotch) DNA and cruise again soon!!:cool:

LOL... thanks for your comment. I really enjoyed your "Voyage of the Darned" - had to laugh out loud at several of your passages:D

I am so sorry that Dusty ruined so many of your pictures. Do you have any more examples of how she got in the way of your camera lens?:D:D

Edited by SailorJack

Boy, would I love to meet you two - preferably all on the same cruise :D

Sailor Jack's reviews are always eagerly anticipated and it seems we now have another contributor who we'll be hoping to hear more from

Edited by Bobal