Odyssey Carribean Tapestry 12/10-12/22

JaneBP

YEA!!!!! How wonderful that you and Agnes will be joining us!!!! I can't wait to start exploring after all the wonderful things we have heard. Surely the waters will be calmer than our last NOrthern crossing on the Pride!

Updated today

JaneBP - Jane and Fred from Philly - the most experienced Seabourn persons of us all

HotRoot - Mike and Kim from Southern Illinois - 21 days on Seabourn

Floridaphilly - Phyllis & Edward from Florida (formerly from Phila)

Mara & Harvey from Florida

Sander & Jo from Phila

Marienbad - Gloria and Steve from Maryland

bertro - Bernie and Jayne from New Jersey - second cruise with Seabourn

James J Feller - Jim and Maxine - second time with Seabourn

pvgal - Bob & Eileen from Florida - first timers

Sue and George from Virginia

jafbrad - Jeanne and Fred from Southern California - first timers

bkwats - Cheryl and Gary - first timers

paleologos - Nicholas and Michael from California

MarianH - UK

Stewart and David from Naples, Florida

J.A. and S.A. - second time on Odyssey

Jochenwb - from Germany - first timers

writer100 - Esther and Mike from New York and Florida - first Seabourn, second cruise

JimmyTheOne - Agnes and Jim Mercer from Northern California

Anybody watching the bookings on our cruise - A1 - V5 are all showing waitlist only. We booked a V1 gty and still do not have a cabin number. Do you think we could get a Penthouse? On our first cruise on the Pride we booked a gty and ended up in an Owner's Suite. Could it happen twice?

Anybody watching the bookings on our cruise - A1 - V5 are all showing waitlist only. We booked a V1 gty and still do not have a cabin number. Do you think we could get a Penthouse? On our first cruise on the Pride we booked a gty and ended up in an Owner's Suite. Could it happen twice?

This will be interesting to see what suite you are assigned. The Nov 14th and Nov 28th cruises have been oversold. I wonder if some of those passengers will be offered the larger suites as an incentive to switch to your cruise... Just a thought...

Host Dan

Do not fret! Even if you are not assigned by the sail date (which is a few weeks away.)

Have had reports back from other Odyssey sailors and I propose to have the CC 'Meet & Greet' at the Sky Bar (hopefully Nelson will be back from his holidays) starting at 4:30 (1630) on the 11th (Friday). There will be a formal event after that, I assume. But there should be plenty of time to mingle. How does this sound?

I'm not worried. I'm excited. I hope this means we will get a Penthouse or better. I don't care if I don't get my cabin number until I arrive at the ship. We are some of those unusual people who actually spend a lot of time in their cabin. I have been known to not leave my cabin at all on sea days when my balcony is in the sun. Room service is great!

Sky Bar at 4:30 on Friday sounds great.

Thanks for the input. They moved us to 829. They said that was all they had available. It is not under the pool deck but right on it. I assume there is a wall separating the rooms from the pool area but is it ok? They basically said they could do no better,

Yes,829 will be fine,you have 831 between you and the patio bar.Not far to stagger back to the suite after a long lunch at the patio grill.fairly mid ships too.:)

• 2 weeks later...
Updated today

JaneBP - Jane and Fred from Philly - the most experienced Seabourn persons of us all

Sander & Jo from Phila

MarianH - UK

writer100 - Esther and Mike from New York and Florida - first Seabourn, second cruise

Just returned from a cruise on Queen Victoria and looked again at this thread in anticipation of this next cruise. Our entry on the list looks a bit "formal"! So just to expand - we are Ian and Margaret from the UK and this will be our third Seabourn Cruise

Updated today

Sander & Jo from Phila

MarianH - Ian and Margaret from the UK - third Seabourn Cruise

• 2 weeks later...

Just to let you know I am doing some advance planning w hile on the Legend. OUr 'Meet and Greet will be at the Skybar at 4:30 PM (1630) on the first sea day (December 11th). Even though it's the formal night, there should be plenty of time for a quick Hello! Namer tags, anyone?

Just to let you know I am doing some advance planning w hile on the Legend. OUr 'Meet and Greet will be at the Skybar at 4:30 PM (1630) on the first sea day (December 11th). Even though it's the formal night, there should be plenty of time for a quick Hello! Namer tags, anyone?

Hi

I have just received my travel documents from Seabourn and all they say is that there will be two "formal" nights. But the actual nights are not specified. Do you have available a more detailed programme with black tie,elegant casual and casual nights specified?

Regards

I assumed the first formal night would be our first sea day with the Captain's Welcome Party. Perhaps Someone from Dan's cruise will be able to help; it's the same itinerary.

Sea Days are good since there is spa time and time to get dressed up without washing out the sand. But it's a guess. Usually the first and last nights are the casual and the rest elegant casual.

If we think the first sea day will be formal night, do you think we should have our meet and greet at a different time. 4:30 seems kind of late if we have to dress up for dinner. Maybe on the 10th after muster drill. Just a thought.

Eileen

Hi everybody,

Please add Pat and Denny, from New Jersey, to the roster. Although we booked in mid-June, we've been hidden from view having only recently joined CC. Not new cruising, this will be our maiden voyage with Seabourn and having heard nothing but wonderful things we are very much looking to the trip and meeting you all.

:):):)

Archived