Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

$400 Referral Coupon Available to first time cruisers!

I have a $400 referral coupon to offer to someone from the US with final payment due between now and mid-November. If you'd like to use this, please send me your name, address, and booking number (all of which I need to put on the coupon) and I will send you the coupon, which you'll need to give to your travel agent BEFORE your final payment. You can email me the information to oex7@aol.com

quote.gif

Yes,we all saw your post on Oct 13th :rolleyes:

A question for all the frequently traveled Seabourn Passengers.

When you send your certificate to Seattle do they let you know if the $400 dollars is posted to your account or do you have to wait till you are on board?

Thanks

When you send your certificate to Seattle do they let you know if the $400 dollars is posted to your account or do you have to wait till you are on board?

I generally email them after I send in the coupon to ask them to confirm safe receipt. Also, I seem to recall the final cruise documents tell you you have on on-board credit.

A question for all the frequently traveled Seabourn Passengers.

Thanks

Just contact the club by email and they will let you know when they have recieved the coupon.

Hi folks we are booked and paid for on Spirit on December 14, 2013 and just found out about this OBC. Would appreciate if any experienced Seabourner would part with a referral coupon so we can submit. Many Thanks, Ross

Hi Ross, I have a referral coupon available so if you would please email me at jcwrigglesworth@gmail.com with your full name on the booking, booking number, address and I will send the coupon direct to Seabourn. Thanks, Jane

No, as long as you are outside of a month you should be fine. Post your email address and I will zip one over to you -- easy since you are just one state over. Please just make sure that you are not getting an any on board credit from your Travel agent or Amex, etc.I do hope you enjoy your first SB cruise -- though be prepared because if you are like many of us you will forever be hooked!

We will be cruising with 2 couples who are new to Seabourn. Is it possible to issue referral coupons for more than one cabin on the same cruise?

We are sailing in December and have a referral Coupon. Pls mail me your eMail adress and I will send you the coupon or we talk it over. Live in Austria. Would be very happy to hear from you.

Ruby@rubino99@gmail.com

Edited by w.w.voyager
Email adress

We are Uk based, and cruising on Seabourn for the first time in February 2014. I have read on this board about referral coupons, and would appreciate knowing whether these are genuine or not. There has been some correspondence that suggests otherwise.

I would appreciate your advices. Thank you.