Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

I just booked an Alaskan cruise in July. I have to put the final payment down at the end of this month. Does anyone have a referral? I'm travelling alone, if that matters. If you'd like to email me you can at janaschiff at gmail dot com. Thanks very much

1 hour ago, jrcruisealong said:

I just booked an Alaskan cruise in July. I have to put the final payment down at the end of this month. Does anyone have a referral? I'm travelling alone, if that matters. If you'd like to email me you can at janaschiff at gmail dot com. Thanks very much

Yes pse email me at peterheyburn at yahoo dot com and I will sort it out for you

• Like 1

If you’re new to Seabourn and have a cruise booked to sail with them before or on April 14, 2024, I can set up a referral for you that gives us both $250 per cabin of on-board credit.  Please e-mail me at mikhail_khitrik at yahoo dot com and I will establish it for you.

42 minutes ago, fridge said:

I booked a cruise for May 2023. Please email me at lasse9678 at gmail dot com if you can help with a referral coupon. Thank you!

Please email me at peterheyburn at yahoo dot com and I would be delighted to sort this out for you.

1 hour ago, seabourn_noob said:

Hi... I'm a first time-Seabourn traveler embarking on May 30th on Ovation.  Let me know if you can help with a referral.  Thanks.

Please email me at mikhail_khitrik at yahoo dot com and I will make a referral for you.

Dear New Seabourn Cruiser 

We are booked on Ovation for February 24.  If you would like a $250 onboard ship credit I can complete the referral documents for us both.   We also receive a $250 credit.     If you are interested my email address is belindadweck@gmail.com.

Fingers crossed.

Belinda 

If you’re new to Seabourn and have a cruise booked to sail with them before April 14, 2024, I can set up a referral for you that gives us both $250 per cabin of on-board credit.  Please e-mail me at mikhail_khitrik@yahoo.com and I will establish it for you.

Edited by kirtihk

• 4 weeks later...

We just booked the Seabourn Encore for the Aegean Gems and Ephesus cruise for this coming October 1st.  Do any veteran Seabourn cruisers have a referral code they would like to share.  We did receive an awesome fare on this cruise, so it's possible the referral program may not be rejected by Seabourn.  This will be our first on Seabourn and looking forward to it.  moe33908 at yahoo dot com.  Thanks!

Just now, Earthtones said:

Booked on 9/1 Alaska cruise on the Odyssey and final payment due early next month. Not sure whether we can use a referral code, but would love to try if you have one. browne dot hughes @ gmail dot com 

Thanks!!

Hi there, I'm sending you an email now, you are gonna love Seabourn

• Like 1

If someone is new to seabourn and booking the cruise, please let us know.

We just booked the 43 day cruise out of Auckland for February 10 and sure could use the referral credit.

If you’ve cruise before, and they’re now trying Seabourn for the first time, I’m jealous! It truly is a phenomenal experience. We are so delighted with even just the expectation of returning. Let us know and we will work with you to get you the credit as well.

20 hours ago, Steve007NY said:

If someone is new to seabourn and booking the cruise, please let us know.

We just booked the 43 day cruise out of Auckland for February 10 and sure could use the referral credit.

If you’ve cruise before, and they’re now trying Seabourn for the first time, I’m jealous! It truly is a phenomenal experience. We are so delighted with even just the expectation of returning. Let us know and we will work with you to get you the credit as well.

I am new to seabourn and am about to book for 2025 Antarctica…I have a hold but have not put down a deposit so I could use the referral!  Please send me info at jlwittlin at yahoo dot com !

7 hours ago, VirginiaVacationer said:

I am new to seabourn and am about to book for 2025 Antarctica…I have a hold but have not put down a deposit so I could use the referral!  Please send me info at jlwittlin at yahoo dot com !

I am sure someone will be along to offer you a referral but don't worry, you can book and then the person who 'referred you' sends in your booking details to Seabourn and you both get $250 to spend onboard 😁

We have just booked our first Seabourn, a 10-day RT to Alaska.  Can someone help out with a referral?  Our offer of $300 OBC from TA mysteriously disappeared, but we managed to secure a cabin and booking number : )

Thanks for any help -

1 hour ago, Ithikan said:

We have just booked our first Seabourn, a 10-day RT to Alaska.  Can someone help out with a referral?  Our offer of $300 OBC from TA mysteriously disappeared, but we managed to secure a cabin and booking number : )

Thanks for any help -

Sure.  Send me an email at 7rebel (at) roadrunner.com.  I would be happy to do the referral.

• Thanks 1