Referral Coupon Thread- This is the only one!

2 minutes ago, ctbktb said:

Greetings fellow cruisers- My wife and I will be embarking on our first Seabourn cruise to Antarctica on 11.27.23. Should you have a referral offer available, please reach out to us at: cb4zero@yahoo.com.

Thanks from both of us!

Chris

I just emailed you.

Hi,

Have you booked your first Seabourn cruise ? If you are travelling on or before the 15th August 2023 I can supply you with a referral  that gives you $250 of on board credit. Simple process, just e-mail me at slgl@talktalk.net .

Thanks Gail

I referred someone, did the paperwork, sent it to Seabourn. Copied them, etc

Seabourn received, all is good

Then, yesterday I received an email from Seabourn telling me that another referral was used and mine was no good.  Now, that’s rude-going after a second referral after mine

Hi,

Have you booked your first Seabourn cruise ? If you are travelling on or before the 15th August 2023 I can supply you with a referral  that gives you $250 of on board credit. Simple process, just e-mail me at slgl@talktalk.net .

STILL AVAILABLE - DON'T MISS OUT

Thanks Gail

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

If you’re new to Seabourn and have booked your cruise to sail with them before April 30, 2023, I am happy to supply you with a referral that gives us both $250 of on board credit. It’s a simple process, just e-mail me at t hughes 400 at Comcast dot net and we can get it set up. 

Tammy

Hello!

If you’re new to Seabourn and have booked your cruise to sail with them before the middle of August 2023, I am happy to supply you with a referral that gives us both $250 of on board credit. It’s a simple process, just e-mail me at johnrstockton at gmail dot com and we can get it set up. 
I might still have a $400 referral coupon too, but will need to check the beginning of April when we are back home. I think I do, but don't want to over-promise.

23 hours ago, DUHCAR said:

Hello!

If you’re new to Seabourn and have booked your cruise to sail with them before the middle of August 2023, I am happy to supply you with a referral that gives us both $250 of on board credit. It’s a simple process, just e-mail me at johnrstockton at gmail dot com and we can get it set up. 
I might still have a $400 referral coupon too, but will need to check the beginning of April when we are back home. I think I do, but don't want to over-promise.

I just helped one happy sailor, so I have one $250 referral coupon for onboard credit left for another first sailor.  Reach out to me at:

johnrstockton at gmail dot com

Cheers!

We just booked our first Seabourn cruise, back to back, Barcelona/Lisbon/Lisbon/Miami on Pursuit departing Barcelona on September 10, 2023.  Not sure how the referral coupon works but would love additional on board credit. Thanks for any help.

4 hours ago, Ibis said:

We just booked our first Seabourn cruise, back to back, Barcelona/Lisbon/Lisbon/Miami on Pursuit departing Barcelona on September 10, 2023.  Not sure how the referral coupon works but would love additional on board credit. Thanks for any help.

Happy to help just send me an e-mail  slgl@talktalk.net. 

Regards Steve & Gail

On 1/28/2023 at 1:38 PM, Soapbox1964 said:

I’m happy to refer any new Seabourn travellers.  I am travelling with them twice this year, once in May and once in December, so fairly flexible as to when you are taking your first cruise.

email me on ventnorhouse@yahoo.co.uk

emailed you.

• Like 1

I don't know what this is about, but we are thinking of booking our first Seabourn cruise on the Venture 9/12/24.  Long time off I know, but looking for any discounts.  The Suite Life sale did not apply to this cruise unfortunately so looking for other options for discounts.  Thanks!

This is not a discount program. It is fior booked newbies giving them $250 of OBC

Best way to get a discount is to book with a TA who gives a cash rebate. Seabourn does have sales and the TA rebate works there as well. Otherwise you pay the posted cruise price.