How do we do this?

We have 1 adult and 1 child in each of our 2 cabins we have booked for our LOS cruise. The cabins are not next to or across from each other, but in close proximity, a few cabins down.

Does it matter if we "rearrange" so we have the kids in the inside cabin and my DH and I have the balcony? Do they check once you get on board as to "who's where?" My oldest DS is 16, so not old enough to claim him on his own yet. Anyone found there was an issue with this?

I plan to get extra key cards made so we can have access to each other's cabins.

Just to make sure we seperate the reservation without issue.

Jacquelyn :D

We have 1 adult and 1 child in each of our 2 cabins we have booked for our LOS cruise. The cabins are not next to or across from each other, but in close proximity, a few cabins down.

Does it matter if we "rearrange" so we have the kids in the inside cabin and my DH and I have the balcony? Do they check once you get on board as to "who's where?" My oldest DS is 16, so not old enough to claim him on his own yet. Anyone found there was an issue with this?

I plan to get extra key cards made so we can have access to each other's cabins.

You will have no problem with the plan that you have described. :)

When you check in, just tell them who will be where and you'll get the correct keys at check-in. That "adult in each room" thing is for booking purposes only. You may sleep with whomever you wish!

We are doing exactly the same thing. We have 1 adult and 3 teens booked into an inside and 1 adult and 1 teen booked into a balcony for the paperwork but dh and myself are having the balcony with the teens all together in the inside. I'm not mad enough to go in with 3 teens 2 of which are older boys (socks!!!) and accessory heaven with teen girls. But they are happyish to share. Certainly preferable to having mum or dad with them. There shouldnt be a problem at all for you.

You do not make the change upon check in, you do it after you get onto the ship at the Guest Services desk. We've done this several times and they do not allow the change at check in and they do not change the cards at check in. Watch them, they have boxes of already printed cards behind the desk, they have no way to change the cards at this desk.

We went to Guest Relations once onboard the ship. Our 16/8 yr old boys had a promonade cabin across from our balcony. We had no problems with this.

We also took along a baby monitor so we could hear the boys in their cabin incase of a problem overnight (nightmares or illness), as it was they were so tired we never heard a peep from either one. But I did like that we could hear them if needed.

Bev

Archived