Golden Princess Alaska photos

Colo Cruiser

Keith great pics. Since the Crown Grill was not open when we went on the 16th it is nice to see those pics. also the suites hallway since that was also blocked off. My, my the shore excursion desk is really nice. Poor thing on our cruise was just a very small table.

Marilyn

Your pictures are breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

We'll be onboard on September 5th and you've certainly wetted my palate for all of it.

I loved the Golden before, [she's my favorite], I can't wait to be onboard her, again!

Thanks again, and, I don't mean to be a piggy......may we please have more sir!!!!!

Your pictures are breathtaking! Thank you so much for sharing them with us.

We'll be onboard on September 5th and you've certainly wetted my palate for all of it.

I loved the Golden before, [she's my favorite], I can't wait to be onboard her, again!

Thanks again, and, I don't mean to be a piggy......may we please have more sir!!!!!

Your welcome, I am downloading more as we speak. ;)

Thank you Cap't for the great photos. The Golden was our first Princess ship. We fell in love with the ship and the cruise line. We still call her our ship, it is so nice to see our ship looking so good.

One question for you. When you come on board do they "pipe' you aboard or does Gavin personally great you?:D

You have made my day with these amazing pictures!

I will be on the Golden in October but to Hawaii so loving seeing pictures of the ship. I will be in Alaska in August on Holland so love seeing the beautiful scenery of Alaska that I will soon get to experience. So, you are giving me the best of both!

I didn't know it was possible to be even more excited about my upcoming Alaska and Hawaii cruises but I am even more anxious.

Thanks again for sharing and hoping there are lots more to come!

Pam

Archived