Golden Princess Alaska photos

Colo Cruiser

Hi ColoCruiser,

Those pictures were awesome. I am leaving the 20th for our cruise and I was excited before your pics. Now I wish I was leaving tomorrow. And I know what you mean about taking lots of pictures, especially with a digital camera. When we were in Yellowstone, my husband took 200 pictures in just one day!

Thanks for sharing.

Hi ColoCruiser,

Those pictures were awesome. I am leaving the 20th for our cruise and I was excited before your pics. Now I wish I was leaving tomorrow. And I know what you mean about taking lots of pictures, especially with a digital camera. When we were in Yellowstone, my husband took 200 pictures in just one day!

Thanks for sharing.

Thanks.

Yes I remember the days of hauling 10-15 rolls of 35mm film for my Pentax ME Super. :eek:

Kieth,

I am blown away by your pictures. I never knew the sun came out in Alaska! Thanks so much for taking the time to do your "Live From the Golden" and posting all these pictures. Hope you don't mind but I have downloaded a few. We will be on the Golden in a few weeks and I hope the Captain orders up such great weather for our cruise.

Thanks again

49er

You are quite welcome!! Glad you enjoyed them. :)

Hope everyone enjoyed my view of this trip, I tried not to overdo the amount of photos, but I had a ton anyway. I enjoyed sharing them with everyone. ;)

I enjoyed viewing your photos as much as you enjoyed showing them to all of us. I also take tons on pics everywhere I go. It also was nice to see the picture of the "Man behind the Camera". Thanks

Thanks for the great photos. We are on the Golden July 11th. I haven't been to Alaska since 1976, long before the days of mega cruisers. We took the Ferry from Prince Rupert into Sitka and then chartered a 64' boat, the Anna Jackman. 14 passengers and a crew of 2. We went to all the ports of the Golden, plus Wrangell and Kake. Kake was an incredibly small town, so much so that the natives all ran in their houses as "the white people" walked down Main St. It was unreal watching them peek out their windows at us. What my kids will experience this summer is a far cry from that! Just can't wait.

Thanks for the great photos. We are on the Golden July 11th. I haven't been to Alaska since 1976, long before the days of mega cruisers. We took the Ferry from Prince Rupert into Sitka and then chartered a 64' boat, the Anna Jackman. 14 passengers and a crew of 2. We went to all the ports of the Golden, plus Wrangell and Kake. Kake was an incredibly small town, so much so that the natives all ran in their houses as "the white people" walked down Main St. It was unreal watching them peek out their windows at us. What my kids will experience this summer is a far cry from that! Just can't wait.

That sounds like quite an adventure!

They will love it.

Keith, thank you so very much for sharing your cruise with us. Your pictures are absolutely awesome. Just took my breath away. I'm going to be showing your photos to friends of mine who are thinking about cruising to Alaska. It's certainly true that "a picture is worth a thousand words." :p

Archived