Is the economy my upgrade fairy?

It's the economy, Here in California, it was reported yesterday unemployement hit 11.5 %............VERY SCARY!

Bill and I are seeing it at both of our jobs. Thank GOD we are smart and live within our means.............No CC bills.........pay off monthly.

Can pay off the houses if we need to..............that makes it a little easier to spend for the cruises.

Funny, we always joke though, if we lose our jobs, sell everything, live in Miami, and cruise everyweek for years, look at all the money you save..............No Lodging, No Car, No utilities, Can't buy anything, no room to store, free food, free drinks, both day and night for Plusers. You can get all of those 399.00/ week cruises and have the time of your life.............Who's with us........we can take over some ships.......We can call all of us....................

THE HOMELESS CRUISERS.............FEEL SORRY FOR US!

derdale!MIKE

I'm with you, and I don't even have to move, I live in Fort Lauderdale.

I'm in the process of looking for deals for end Nov-early Dec this year for my cruise. There are a few so far (Liberty 7-day West out of Miami on 11/29) and the southern itin's are looking good balcony wise. Economy is going to be like this for awhile and I think most if not all lines are going to be heavily discounting their cabins for the next few months.

Archived