Do Minis come with bathrobes, hair dryers, etc.?

jmarks

Just wondering if the minis on the Island will have hair dryers, robes, toiletries, etc. Will be packing this weekend and would love to save some space. Also, I've heard that you can request a foam egg crate on the mattress. Are the mattresses hard? If so, DH would probably want one. How does one make such a request?

Just wondering if the minis on the Island will have hair dryers, robes, toiletries, etc. Will be packing this weekend and would love to save some space. Also, I've heard that you can request a foam egg crate on the mattress. Are the mattresses hard? If so, DH would probably want one. How does one make such a request?

All staterooms come with robes (can request them on Princess cruise personalizer or just ask room steward) hair dryers ( if you have long or thick hair bring your own) Shampoo, conditioner and hand/ body lotion.

Every Princess cabin comes with a hair dryer built into the bathrom. They have toiletries including shampoo and conditonaer. If there is not a bathrobe, just ask your cabin steward and one will appear quickly.

Ask your room steward for the egg crate as soon as you board or they will run out of them for sure. I like the beds just the way they are. As for hair dryer, they are not very powerful, so you need to be the judge as to what is right for you. If you use an 1800 at home, you will not be happy with the ship's dryer.

Archived