Waterproof Bag for Wallet

bigdawg_cb

So I'm a first time cruise in about 65 days and I was talking to a guy that went on a cruise he said to get a waterproof bag to keep your money and wallet in. He said the one he had you could hook it too you cargo shorts and carry it in a cargo pocket. He said he was in and out of the water so much it was very helpful. He told me he got it from Cabela's, I can't find it. Anyway, I get the picture of what it is, but not really sure where to look for one or what it would be called. Any links or anything? Thanks in advance.

1st...credit cards and your ship's key/charge card are PLASTIC---they are waterproof as they are! Cash will spend even when wet....I wouldn't buy something special, on the "off-chance" that it might get wet!

When you go to the beach, don't take too much cash and only 1 credit card (if you even NEED it!)..and don't take the one linked to your shipboard account. Then, you won't have to lug a bag into the water with you!

If you're on an excursion, you can leave your things in the bus/van/car....however you traveled to wherever you are....no one will bother your stuff. Just don't bring alot with you!

Try THIS ITEM on for size. It's used by many surfers and boaters to keep small items dry without taking up a lot of room. It will easily fit in the pocket of your trunks, and the "string" lets you attach it to your torso if you prefer.

It also comes in THIS SIZE as well.

You won't be able to take your full leather wallet in it, but there's room in there for cash, room key, drivers license, credit card. FWIW, I have a friend that uses this for his regular wallet, as he lives on a boat. He swears by it.

So I'm a first time cruise in about 65 days and I was talking to a guy that went on a cruise he said to get a waterproof bag to keep your money and wallet in. He said the one he had you could hook it too you cargo shorts and carry it in a cargo pocket. He said he was in and out of the water so much it was very helpful. He told me he got it from Cabela's, I can't find it. Anyway, I get the picture of what it is, but not really sure where to look for one or what it would be called. Any links or anything? Thanks in advance.

i bought a aquapac for our western cruise to roatan,belize and cozumel and i am very glad that i did we put phone wallet and room key and camera all in the bag it was great here is the link

http://www.aquapac.net

http://www.aquapac.net/usstore/mini-whanganui-br-code-644-1894-0.html

the second one is the link to the one i bought and it was great

This is what I use and it is great. It is not too big, yet it holds a lot.

What you see in the picture is the big one and the smaller one they sell. I have the bigger one.

It will hold a full size mens wallet, plus, (if it is a normal one) :D

http://www.magellans.com/store/Safety___Security___Security_Wallets___Money_BeltsSV834?Args=

I've never found a need for a wallet on a cruise. A cheap non metallic money belt is all I take. Ship card, couple of credit cards, drivers licence, passport and cash is all I carry. Anything I don't want to get wet, I just put in a good ziploc bag. Wife discovered that she can actually live without a purse too.:rolleyes:

A good zip lock bag might work great, but how do you carry it on your person in the water when wearing a bathing suit?

These holders we are showing have straps so they can be worn around your waists or around your necks.

That way all your items are always with you. ;) We can't leave them on the beaches. :eek:

Archived