How many people at a shared table?

kerojack

They seemed to try hard to accomidate the needs and requests of the passengers. We started at a table for 8 and we were asked if we would mind a table for 4 so that a family could sit together at the table for 8. It was no problem, and we actually preferred the smaller table. We really got to know our table mates.

Awesome! Thanks! we have 8 people going with us and I wanted to make sure we could dine all together at least one or two times :)

Just be patient with a group that big. The wait might be longer than if you were smaller. And that also depends on what time you want to eat. Talk to the maitre d. They can help.

If you are in traditional dining, be sure the reservations are linked (ask your Travel Agent or if you booked direct, Princess) and you will be assigned a table together.

If you are Anytime Dining, then you may need to wait until your size table is available. It may be possible to make a reservation in Anytime in advance.

Put if a couple was at a table for 2, they wouldn't be sharing would they? ROFL

Actually, there is a smaller travelling unit than two - it's called solo. When I travel with a friend (we do not share a cabin and go our own way much of the time), we often share a twotop table for dinner.

Edit - sorry, at dinner - we don't eat the table ...

Actually, there is a smaller travelling unit than two - it's called solo. When I travel with a friend (we do not share a cabin and go our own way much of the time), we often share a twotop table for dinner.

Edit - sorry, at dinner - we don't eat the table ...

Hello! I realize that some travel solo, but when the OP worded it as "We're on the Diamond" that normally means more than one. Solo would probably be "I" if I am not mistaken. :rolleyes: Please read the original question, as that was what my answer was based on. If at least two passengers (such as the OP asked, since they referred to themselves as "we're") and wanting to know how many others they would have to, or would be able to share a table with (two passengers at a table for two would not be sharing with others), I stand on my original answer, 4-10. ;)

Hello! I realize that some travel solo, but when the OP worded it as "We're on the Diamond" that normally means more than one. Solo would probably be "I" if I am not mistaken. :rolleyes: Please read the original question, as that was what my answer was based on. If at least two passengers (such as the OP asked, since they referred to themselves as "we're") and wanting to know how many others they would have to, or would be able to share a table with (two passengers at a table for two would not be sharing with others), I stand on my original answer, 4-10. ;)

Accepting your premise, would not these two people be able to share a table for 3?

Just amazing I say, amazing!! :D

Biting tongue, bolld everywhere. :eek:

If you are in traditional dining, be sure the reservations are linked (ask your Travel Agent or if you booked direct, Princess) and you will be assigned a table together.

If you are Anytime Dining, then you may need to wait until your size table is available. It may be possible to make a reservation in Anytime in advance.

The OP related they were in Anytime. ;)

Archived