Princess Coupon Book

CruiseNut24

We must be using the same TA.. I just booked a family cruise and received the lowered deposit and coupon book for all 10 of us..

I just heard from 'her' and she has two coupon books for us for the second half of our back to back coming up soon. ;)

I just heard from 'her' and she has two coupon books for us for the second half of our back to back coming up soon. ;)

Toto

I think (from a post a long time ago) that we use the same TA.

We booked during one of her sales in Feb. and she told me the coupon book wasn't valid for the cruise we booked. She said something about Princess only making it available for certain sailings.

All I really wanted (I think) was the coffee coupon but I thought this was strange.

Other than that I love her!

Toto

I think (from a post a long time ago) that we use the same TA.

We booked during one of her sales in Feb. and she told me the coupon book wasn't valid for the cruise we booked. She said something about Princess only making it available for certain sailings.

All I really wanted (I think) was the coffee coupon but I thought this was strange.

Other than that I love her!

Hummm, that's interesting. Maybe they had the coupon books but the promotion for them hadn't started yet? I am only guessing on this one. :confused:

When ta's run these Princess Cruise sales, sometimes not all destinations are included. I'ts up to PCL.

The PCL Cruise Sale offers reduced deposits and the coupon books. The cruise sales is combinable with group amenities should your agency. or the agency's consortium had group space blocked on your sailing.

TA's do not have access to these coupon booklets. They are only available on the ship.

We booked with FCCs so maybe that's it....

The cruises we booked are for next winter so we'll see.

But it doesn't say anything about coupon books where she lists our amenities so I don't expect anything.

But it doesn't say anything about coupon books where she lists our amenities so I don't expect anything.

We used FCC's for both legs of our upcoming cruise, so it can't be the FCC. I know the site now says that any cruise booked during the month of July will receive a coupon book. But it's for new bookings only. :confused:

Any one know how one can obtain a Princess Coupon book? I have seen on other threads there is a coffee coupon = buy one coffee card get one free. I am a big coffee drinker and could use one of these coupons.

I know some time your TA will have one for you in your state room, but I booked at very good price and do not think the TA is throwing in anything for free.

Thanks

I just got home this afternoon from the CB. We were given 4 coupon books where we used 1 of the coffee coupons. I'm pretty sure I brought them home, although my initial unpacking hasn't unearthed them yet. If I find them, I will have 3 coupons to delight a coffee drinker. :-)

I will post when I find them. They expire 12/31/09.

Debbie

Hi Karen,

we are using FCC and we get the coupon book but for our Sept cruise not the Ruby cruise that we are sailing with you on. but we use different TAs. If I have any coupons left from the Sept trip I'll bring them, if they are still go for our trip together.

Hi Karen,

we are using FCC and we get the coupon book but for our Sept cruise not the Ruby cruise that we are sailing with you on. but we use different TAs. If I have any coupons left from the Sept trip I'll bring them, if they are still go for our trip together.

Thanks Vickie !!! :D:D:D

When ta's run these Princess Cruise sales, sometimes not all destinations are included. I'ts up to PCL.

The PCL Cruise Sale offers reduced deposits and the coupon books. The cruise sales is combinable with group amenities should your agency. or the agency's consortium had group space blocked on your sailing.

TA's do not have access to these coupon booklets. They are only available on the ship.

I think that's what happened.

Again, thanks Vickie, but you better use the coffee coupons for those lattes!

I think that's what happened.

Again, thanks Vickie, but you better use the coffee coupons for those lattes!

oh someone knows me too well, yes that is one coupon I will definately use... but I will be happy to share whatever punches I haven't used or coffee with you and Allan in jan.

I just got home this afternoon from the CB. We were given 4 coupon books where we used 1 of the coffee coupons. I'm pretty sure I brought them home, although my initial unpacking hasn't unearthed them yet. If I find them, I will have 3 coupons to delight a coffee drinker. :-)

Debbie

Hi we are going on the CB in 9 days. I am not expecting to get one of the coupon books. Would it be possible for you to mail one out to me? I would be glad to send you the money for the postage. Thanks!

Debbie

Hi Debbie,

For about a month now, I have been checking all of Princess' posts for the coffee coupon; I am happy I found your post. I am leaving for my cruise this Fall, and would greatly appreciate it if you can send me one of your extra coupon.

I would be happy to pay advance postage. If you do have a coupon for me, please notify me at my e-mail address daisynpiggy@yahoo.com. I will send you an envelope with postage stamps, and you can just enclose the coupon and return it to me. I called my TA about the coupon book, and I was told I will not get a coupon book for my upcoming sailing, but I will be given a certificate for a free bottle of wine (certificate will be at my cabin on check-in day). I do not drink wine; if you do drink wine, please let me know, and I will be more than happy to send you my free wine certificate (when I return from my cruise) to show my appreciation for your coffee coupon.

Thanks in advance!:)

Debbie

Hi Debbie I would be interested in having one of your unused coffee coupons as we are sailing to NE/Canada the week of 22 Aug and Also to Hawaii in December 09 and DH is grumpy w/o his "brewed" coffee. If you are willing to part with one please contact me at my e-mail dorothy.caputo@gmail.com and I will send you our address.

Thanks I hope you enjoyed your cruise!!!

If anyone has any "leftover" coupons, I will gladly pay to have them sent to me. I am taking the "golden girls" (my mother & her friend) to Alaska in 4 weeks. They would appreciate any savings they can get. rolngstn2@yahoo.com

Toto, I think we have the same TA. I got an e-mail from her today saying that booking with FCCs cannot be combined with the coupon booklet. She must like you more!!!!

Leslie, I may be late to the party here, but we are leaving on the CB August 13th and I would dearly love one of those books with the two for one coffee. I am willing to pay mail costs so if you have a spare coupon book, pls email me at rgow_at_pipeline_dot_com (insert appropriate punctuation as needed).

Debbie

If anyone has any "leftover" coupons, I will gladly pay to have them sent to me. I am taking the "golden girls" (my mother & her friend) to Alaska in 4 weeks. They would appreciate any savings they can get. rolngstn2@yahoo.com

Toto, I think we have the same TA. I got an e-mail from her today saying that booking with FCCs cannot be combined with the coupon booklet. She must like you more!!!!

Looks like a lot of us use the same TA.

I got this today

A reduced deposit of $100 per person

· Onboard Value Coupon Booklet worth up to $325

in savings on shipboard products and services

Note:(coupon books are NOT combinable with all promotions that Princess offers. At times, they fall off of the booking when we refare down toa different promotion or you use your FCC's for your deposit, (this has become a problem for us and Princess will not put them back on the booking if they aren't combinable.)

That's what must have happened to my coupon books when I booked during their last sale. Oh well, I guess the reduced fare is a better perk.

Archived