What does the $4.95 surcharge get you at Johnny Rockets?

If I'm remembering correctly, the $4.95 gets you the meal, but sodas, milk shakes and desserts are extra. If you're a C&A Platinum member you should get a coupon for Johnny Rockets, unless that was one of the recent changes.

If I'm remembering correctly, the $4.95 gets you the meal, but sodas, milk shakes and desserts are extra. If you're a C&A Platinum member you should get a coupon for Johnny Rockets, unless that was one of the recent changes.

Desserts are included. The old coupon to cover the $4.95 charge to get in was discontinued. There is now one which gets you a free milkshake when you buy the first one.

Someone else could probably tell you in more detail, but I'll give it a try. The $4.95 surcharge covers the food portion of the meal (including dessert). If you want any soft drinks, shakes, etc... you have to pay extra.

You still get the "show".... dancing waiters ;)

what do you get ? i hope it was not the same as me. sore belly and grease down my trousers. avoid this place it is bloody awful. if you want a burger go to the windjammer 100% better and free.

The free meal coupon has now been discontinued. :(

We have eaten there a number of times and the $4.95 is per person, anyting on the menu as much as you can eat. But as other posters have mentioned, drinks are extra, that is unless you have a soda card. We felt the burgers were much better than the WJ. At least they are cooked fresh and not sitting in a pan half the day drying out.

Desserts are included. The old coupon to cover the $4.95 charge to get in was discontinued. There is now one which gets you a free milkshake when you buy the first one.

I guess for the the BOGO milkshake would be better, because that is the only thing that I would want from Johnny Rockets anyway.

But, since the Sundae is included, could you technically get as many sundaes as you wanted (if you wanted more than one)?

It is $4.95 per person (unless you get lucky and they forget to charge you per person) and it includes all you can eat for dine-in. If you take it to go, you are limited to one burger, one fry, one dessert, etc. per person. They don't want you to come in and pay for one and feed your entire family.

I remember years ago on the Explorer that JR's had a take out window around the back. You could go and just get an order of fries or onion rings or even a full meal and it was no problem. I understand why they put in the surcharge, but I would never pay it to just get some onion rings like I used to. I guess their surcharge is working to deter people. It deters me so far that I just don't even remember that it is on the ship. If I want a quick something to eat I'll go to the Promenade Cafe for free.

We had a wonderful experience when we went, we loved the dancin waiters,

the food was terrific but I shouldnt of ordered a milkshake cause it was very hard to finish my burger and fries, I didnt even have room for dessert! a real shame on a cruise ;)

The cruise we were on the hamburgers in the windjammer was horrible, most were burnt to a crisp .

I remember years ago on the Explorer that JR's had a take out window around the back. You could go and just get an order of fries or onion rings or even a full meal and it was no problem. I understand why they put in the surcharge, but I would never pay it to just get some onion rings like I used to. I guess their surcharge is working to deter people. It deters me so far that I just don't even remember that it is on the ship. If I want a quick something to eat I'll go to the Promenade Cafe for free.

AGREE 100%. To us, it's not worth it, when I can get much of the same stuff elsewhere, and I've already paid for it.

Archived