Diamond Plus amenities?

NKS50

We will sail next month as new Diamond Plus members. What are the amenity choices? How do you indicate your preference? Are the choices per D+ member or per cabin? Is there a phone number to call??? Thanks for your help!

We will sail next month as new Diamond Plus members. What are the amenity choices? How do you indicate your preference? Are the choices per D+ member or per cabin? Is there a phone number to call??? Thanks for your help!

You should be receiving a call about 2 weeks prior to sailing and you will be given a list of things from which you can select one item. It is one amenity per cabin.

Some of the things offered from the list are various wines, champagne, slippers, beach towel, tote bag, fruit basket, choco covered strawberries, etc.

Here is the number for the D+ desk............1-800-526-9723 (then press 9) just in case you don't hear from them.

Congratulations on making D+. :)

We just sailed our first diamond + cruise, about 2 weeks before sailing, DP called and asked us what amenity we wanted, we chose a bottle of white wine with dinner the first night. Wine never arrived!!

We just sailed our first diamond + cruise, about 2 weeks before sailing, DP called and asked us what amenity we wanted, we chose a bottle of white wine with dinner the first night. Wine never arrived!!

I do hope that you spoke to the Loyalty Ambassador on board. This happened once to us and after speaking to the LA, the wine I had selected was delivered to our cabin.

I agree with Patti: talk to the Loyalty Ambassador about problems like this. Actually, we went to the Loyalty Ambassador on our Monarch cruise in April and told her about the wee hours of the night noise over our cabin, and she got the Customer Relations Manager to credit the FULL price of our cruise toward another cruise!!!! :eek::eek: I didn't ask for that, or anything for that matter, but just wanted the noise to stop for the rest of the cruise.

We are D+ on our upcoming Rhapsody cruises this October, and I'm really looking forward to that tote bag! :D I'm collecting them for our family cruise. I'll ask for another one on the second Rhapsody cruise (they are b2b), and we'll get another one on our December family cruise. That way I'll have a tote for each of our sons and DH and I will have one.

I call too.........this last one(just the other day) told me they dont have the towel anymore........not that i wanted it...........I just get the "fine":rolleyes: wine........

I agree with Patti: talk to the Loyalty Ambassador about problems like this. Actually, we went to the Loyalty Ambassador on our Monarch cruise in April and told her about the wee hours of the night noise over our cabin, and she got the Customer Relations Manager to credit the FULL price of our cruise toward another cruise!!!! :eek::eek: I didn't ask for that, or anything for that matter, but just wanted the noise to stop for the rest of the cruise.

We are D+ on our upcoming Rhapsody cruises this October, and I'm really looking forward to that tote bag! :D I'm collecting them for our family cruise. I'll ask for another one on the second Rhapsody cruise (they are b2b), and we'll get another one on our December family cruise. That way I'll have a tote for each of our sons and DH and I will have one.

WOW~~ that's something else..........did you deal with Berenice??She is so nice and great at her job..

Archived