Fake service dogs... the depths people sink to

scottbee

If you read further, a flight attendant on Flytalker thinks it might have been a ruse when the passengers said their dog provided no service. I am not saying this is the case but this crossed my mind too when I first read the story. I mean the couple doesn't need to tell a stranger of their medical condition. And why would they chance a total stranger phoning the airline after the flight, and possibly chance not getting the dog back on the return flight if he really provided no service?

Hmmmm....... much as I can easily arrange for DH to sustain an injury, I can't for the life of me think of one that would require the service of FOUR Italian Greyhounds :)

photo-2.jpg

I love your dogs, they're incredibly cute! We're owned by two Italian Greyhounds and they provide valuable services-such as snuggling and lap sitting. We just couldn't get by without them.:)

If you read further, a flight attendant on Flytalker thinks it might have been a ruse when the passengers said their dog provided no service. I am not saying this is the case but this crossed my mind too when I first read the story. I mean the couple doesn't need to tell a stranger of their medical condition. And why would they chance a total stranger phoning the airline after the flight, and possibly chance not getting the dog back on the return flight if he really provided no service?

One poster brought up a good point.... so they are lying to everyone else but telling the nosy passenger the truth? I can see giving a smart-arse remark if someone asked me what my medical condition was. If I were a man I'd say ED and let them chew on that for a while ;)

I love your dogs, they're incredibly cute! We're owned by two Italian Greyhounds and they provide valuable services-such as snuggling and lap sitting. We just couldn't get by without them.:)

Thanks... they provide that same service to us also, along with the occasional carpet art and TP shredding! ;)

Archived