MS Maasdam & Zuiderdam Sail-Away-Dec 20, 2013

aliaschief

Well there are still a couple hold outs:D I knew most of us are on the cruise, just trying to help nudge the 2 or 3 still not signed up with us:D

Joanie

Not to worry, it's pretty much taken care of - we're all in touch. It will be the first official Sailaway Cruise.

But don't you need someone to wave back :p:D

If we can have Ghost ships in Port can we also have Ghost Waves? LOLOLOL :D

I LOVE the Name startwin gives us: Quote: ".....<Partial Snip>.... It will be the first official Sailaway Cruise." Unquote

LOVE IT!!!

Joanie

Been happily at sea since sailaway. No medical emergency, but at the rate some of our passengers are imbing, one may not be far off. First Caribbean cruise in many years and I'd (happily) forgotten what the demographic was.

And I'm on a lovely 'dam ship having a great time:) Check my semi-live in a few minutes for today's report.

Been happily at sea since sailaway. No medical emergency, but at the rate some of our passengers are imbing, one may not be far off. First Caribbean cruise in many years and I'd (happily) forgotten what the demographic was.

And I'm on a lovely 'dam ship having a great time:) Check my semi-live in a few minutes for today's report.

looking forward to it:D What is the semi live stuff? You are on board - so you are live ;);)

And remember, be nice to the HAL Cats

Chief is on a cruise when we sail as is monina. Not too many addicts left!

Oh no! That's right Monina is on the Zaandam, didn't realise Chief was going to be gone too. Carol - looks like you might be heading up the sailaway wave:D:D

Some people are SO friendly on here and trying to make friends. Others . . . well you know who you are.

Maybe you posted on the wrong thread in error. Sailaway threads are always full of fun and friendly people. Join in sometime and see for yourself. :) The ship has sailed on this one, so to speak, but there will be another one today. Looking forward to seeing you.

Some people are SO friendly on here and trying to make friends. Others . . . well you know who you are.

.......what they come across as here on the internet and these boards:)

I know I've had a few ...er...uh.....how can I put this......run ins with a few posters in the past because of either how I've posted or they have not coming across the way it was originally intended.

This is the nature of the beast we call the internet. We cannot see them or hear them when they say something, so we assume they meant something else........

As you can see by posts on this thread and on the April 11 2015 Panama Canal cruise on Westeram, some of us who have had a few run ins with each other are getting along nicely now, though a couple of weeks ago we may have wanted to rip each other's throats out.

We are ALL nice!! I swear it!! :)

Just keep in mind the fact that we tend to be extremely (Well I am at least:D) passionate about some things, and what one person deems to be a really negative snarky or snide post, may in actuality be someone agreeing or trying to set a calmer mood. Not always, but I'd say at least 99.99% of the time it is just a misunderstood post or reply. Let me tell ya, those misunderstandings are what causes the majority of the problems on these boards and the internet in general:(

And a SPECIAL NOTE TO COPPER10-8: That would definitely be GREAT if you could swing it to be Security on the cruise!!

Joanie

.......what they come across as here on the internet and these boards:)

I know I've had a few ...er...uh.....how can I put this......run ins with a few posters in the past because of either how I've posted or they have not coming across the way it was originally intended.

This is the nature of the beast we call the internet. We cannot see them or hear them when they say something, so we assume they meant something else........

As you can see by posts on this thread and on the April 11 2015 Panama Canal cruise on Westeram, some of us who have had a few run ins with each other are getting along nicely now, though a couple of weeks ago we may have wanted to rip each other's throats out.

We are ALL nice!! I swear it!! :)

Just keep in mind the fact that we tend to be extremely (Well I am at least:D) passionate about some things, and what one person deems to be a really negative snarky or snide post, may in actuality be someone agreeing or trying to set a calmer mood. Not always, but I'd say at least 99.99% of the time it is just a misunderstood post or reply. Let me tell ya, those misunderstandings are what causes the majority of the problems on these boards and the internet in general:(

And a SPECIAL NOTE TO COPPER10-8: That would definitely be GREAT if you could swing it to be Security on the cruise!!

Joanie

I have studied the roll call and cannot find a single instance of animosity or worse, throat ripping, on it anywhere. It is a friendly and fun roll call. Can you post the post number(s) where the throat ripping took place? It concerns me and I am sure the others on the roll call are concerned as well.

Such things have no place on a roll call. :eek:

I have studied the roll call and cannot find a single instance of animosity or worse, throat ripping, on it anywhere. It is a friendly and fun roll call. Can you post the post number(s) where the throat ripping took place? It concerns me and I am sure the others on the roll call are concerned as well.

I'm confused :confused::confused: but that happens a lot :o

that roll call is rolling along and a very enjoyable one - looks to me like everyone is having fun:confused::D

Edited by kazu

I'm sure others on the roll call thread would be astounded to read that.:eek:

Oh my...a roll call going nasty? I'll have to check it out since I'm thinking of booking that cruise.

That would be wonderful if you did sign on, Sheila. You won't find anything untoward on the roll call. That's for sure.

'well.....ahem...not exactly ripping anyones throat out, but I was sort of scanning the water in happy anticipation, trying to see if Shrimpie was going to get to work on those HalCats...:D

Shrimpie reported in - no HalCats hit the water (unfortunately:D)

Shrimpie reported in - no HalCats hit the water (unfortunately:D)

yeah...Copper was the party pooper here :cool:

(maybe somebody read that particular posting and interpreted it as an unfriendly posting but I did not mean it...well....not quite....just a little.....it would have made for some interesting viewing...)

yeah...Copper was the party pooper here :cool:

(maybe somebody read that particular posting and interpreted it as an unfriendly posting but I did not mean it...well....not quite....just a little.....it would have made for some interesting viewing...)

I'll be watching you, juffrouw! :p