New York parking coupon for NCL GEM

tjzsm

Hi,

I am new here. We booked the 10 day Caribbean with NCL GEM which will embark on Dec 19 from NY. I saw a link to a 25% off coupon for NCL GEM parking on NY cruise parking website couple weeks ago but I didn't print it. Now the link is gone. I called the NY terminal and was told they pulled down the link due to some people have been trying to "manipulate" the coupon.

Any chance someone here have printed or saved the coupon? I will really appreciate if you can share a copy with me.

Thanks in advance.

TJ

New to CC, welcome !! Looks like you haven't join/discover the Roll Call for your sailing coming up fast - here's a link to help you find them, it's a small group. But, they managed to contact the ship last minute to hold a small Meet & Mingle, hosted by the NCL - nice way to meet other CC folks and it's free. http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2236777

As for the MCT Parking Coupon, I didn't save the link either & the site's PDF is offline as you stated. Again, check with your Roll Call as often times, some of them drive in to park there & might've already downloaded, saved & printed them for use - maybe someone has the PDF on their drive/cloud storage & can help you out to save a little money. We typically use car service instead of driving (being "local") and usually just refer folks to the official link ;)

Also, post on and ask at the East Coast departure subforum - 138East/Carol & a few other regulars might also have PDF images saved. ... http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=415 Did a quick search and seemed like someone with a local PDF saved on their own drive is your solution, assuming that they still honor it when presented ... please call MCT parking to reconfirm.

Good luck & enjoy the holidays onboard the GEM.

Hi,

I am new here. We booked the 10 day Caribbean with NCL GEM which will embark on Dec 19 from NY. I saw a link to a 25% off coupon for NCL GEM parking on NY cruise parking website couple weeks ago but I didn't print it. Now the link is gone. I called the NY terminal and was told they pulled down the link due to some people have been trying to "manipulate" the coupon.

Any chance someone here have printed or saved the coupon? I will really appreciate if you can share a copy with me.

Thanks in advance.

TJ

I don't have that coupon, but I do have an alternative. Parkjockey.com offers cruise parking. We used this in October for the Breakaway. The Parkright garage we used is

1/2 mile from terminal. They valet you to the terminal. We did self assist when we disembarked and walked the few blocks to the car.

The price for your cruise is $195.00

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We are prepared to pay $400 but hope its honored. When i calles they said they would because it has no expiration. We shall see.

In previous years there was always an expiration date.

Seeing that this coupon does not have one, then I assume that it will be honored.

In previous years there was always an expiration date. Seeing that this coupon does not have one, then I assume that it will be honored.

Yes, this newest one does NOT have an expiration despite being taken off the official website on terminal parking.

Here's the 2015 one that I have previously saved - just for reference. Maybe they will issue/post a new one for 2017 with more "secured" features like barcodes, just saying.

Meanwhile, heads-up for everyone and anyone using Dropbox, as I know many of us are doing our reviews, posts & update by uploading PDF's and pictures to share in the public folder. Dropbox is planning to go ahead and discontinue the public folder and changing how files can be shared ... in the "name" of enhanced security - all those links in some of our old CC reviews will drop & no later accessible to view or share. This reminded me of a similar cloud service a few years ago where tons of pictures were lost & gone - there's no way, simple nor practical, to go back & edit/re-post hundreds, probably thousands of pictures. *** Check your own email in-box for the announcement & details. Not cool at all - gone to Twitter & FB as numerous Pro users are all up in arms !!

Edited by mking8288

Thanks to everyone and especially to "Boston" for the coupon. The lady at the parking told me on phone that they will honor the coupon although they pulled it down for some reasons.

Happy holiday to everyone!

What about leaving on the breakaway 12/26 no coupons? Only for the Gem?

In my experience, and we cruise from NY fairly frequently, the coupons have never been good for Breakaway cruises. Given the Breakaway's passenger count, if they started discounting the parking they would have enough capacity in the parking lots to absorb the demand. Remember that when the larger ship started cruising from NY the parking lot size wasn't increased...because it couldn't be.

Yes, this newest one does NOT have an expiration despite being taken off the official website on terminal parking.

Here's the 2015 one that I have previously saved - just for reference. Maybe they will issue/post a new one for 2017 with more "secured" features like barcodes, just saying.

Meanwhile, heads-up for everyone and anyone using Dropbox, as I know many of us are doing our reviews, posts & update by uploading PDF's and pictures to share in the public folder. Dropbox is planning to go ahead and discontinue the public folder and changing how files can be shared ... in the "name" of enhanced security - all those links in some of our old CC reviews will drop & no later accessible to view or share. This reminded me of a similar cloud service a few years ago where tons of pictures were lost & gone - there's no way, simple nor practical, to go back & edit/re-post hundreds, probably thousands of pictures. *** Check your own email in-box for the announcement & details. Not cool at all - gone to Twitter & FB as numerous Pro users are all up in arms !!

The folks a Free Cruise Cards have a copy of the coupon on their main page.

http://www.*****.com

• 6 months later...
  • 7 months later...