Pinnacle Menu

mattR

I've done a search for it but can't find the Pinnacle Menu? Dose anyone know the size(oz) of steaks served as well?

If I recall correctly:

They serve 8 and 12 oz Filet Mignons, a 16 oz Rib-Eye and a 22 oz Porterhouse, as well as a plate of 3 frenched Lamb Chops and the seafood dishes (cedar planked salmon, prawns and sometimes lobster).

Naturally, I order the lamb - Rare...

Has anyone had the salmon? As many times as we have eaten in different Pinnacles, I've never noticed it being served, nor tried it myself. Wonder if it is as good as everything else there is.

I think I remember Superstein said he (or one of his family) had the Salmon -

DH had the Ribeye (fantastic, he says!) and I had the Surf & Turf (petite filet - which was huge and small lobster tail which tasted fresh - not the typically frozen tails we usually receive), but if you are from New England - as Sail points out, nothing compares to the fresh Maine lobsters they receive. :)

The cedar planked salmon and cedar planked halibut with king crab legs are both excellent. Some of the finest steaks I've had as well. But you can not forget the scalloped potatoes. They are the best side dish on the menu.

I have dined twice on different ships and both times had the filet. It was cooked perfectly, but it does take awhile for them to cook it so that it is the same all the way through this thick steak. Highly recommend this and the Baked Alaska!

DaveOKC

Archived