Cheapest Parking in West Palm Beach Florida

pma29223

OP appears to be on the Grand Celebration out of the Port of Palm Beach, where there really is no alternative parking nearby. Nor is there ever any discussion of park and stay packages in West Palm given that port mainly has one and two night cruises. I believe the port offers valet parking only.

from their website:

There are many benefits to sailing with us before passengers even board the Grand Celebration. With a beautiful terminal all to ourselves, we are the only cruise line sailing out of the Port of Palm Beach. We also offer at-the-door valet parking at a cost lower than many Florida ports have for garage or parking lot parking.

Parking

When you arrive at the cruise terminal you will be met by our parking attendants under a shaded area. All parking at the port is fast and efficient. The cost is $17 per night. The parking company accepts cash and Visa or Master Card credit cards for payment. There are no other public parking options nearby.

Palm Beach Intnl Airport has parking for $7/day and is about 7 miles away ... taxi?

Edited by Capt_BJ

I would recommend you research what this 'cruise' is

it can be compared to the Bimini Superfast from Miami

IMO not a 'cruise' but you are most welcome to your opinion . . .

(btw ... any cruise follower sees this vessel as a rebranded first generation Carnival ship ..... FANTASY like . . . )

MS Grand Celebration is the former Holiday Class Carnival Celebration launched in August 1986 stopping along the way for less than a year as the Costa Celebration. Current owner is the Bahamas Paradise Cruise Line offers two night cruises to and/or 4 to 6 nights with a resort stay in the Bahamas.

They sail every other day from West Palm Beach at 6p arrive 8a and sets sail 6p back to West Palm Beach 7a debarkation and off they go again.

I would recommend you research what this 'cruise' is

it can be compared to the Bimini Superfast from Miami

IMO not a 'cruise' but you are most welcome to your opinion . . .

(btw ... any cruise follower sees this vessel as a rebranded first generation Carnival ship ..... FANTASY like . . . )

Word. I'd call it a boat ride at best.

• 1 month later...
Word. I'd call it a boat ride at best.

I enjoyed my cruise on GC. They have pretty much whatever you would find on a Fantasy Class ship.

I wish there were cheaper parking, but for the price it is really nice to have valet parking!

• 2 years later...