Orient parasailing....nude questions

camping queen

My DD is going to be 7 at the time of our cruise and really wants to parasail. It's very affordable at orient beach...but!! Can we get to it without giving her an education in human anatomy? Our first trip to St. Maarten and we've been advised over and over not to take her to this beach.

I have only been to Orient beach once and on that trip we saw just 2 topless women strolling the beach along with some younger children with no suit tops. Not many at all considering it was wall to wall people. My girls did the para sailing too. We (DH & I) did see one totally nude male while my girls (14 at the time) were getting there hair braided but that was right on the Club Med border which is clearly marked. Don't think the girls even saw him as they were occupied with the hair braiding.

I would probably explain what she might see beforehand so any questions could be answered ahead of time.

Hopefully a more frequent traveler to this beach might give you their perspective too.

The vast majority of the naked people are at the far right side of the beach at Club Orient. Most of the water sports vendors are in the middle. Odds of seeing a fully naked person are slim. Plus, she'll be so keyed up about parasailing she wouldn't notice anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

When at Club Orient if you walk to the left towards Padro's there is a sign saying clothes must be worn beyond this point. Not exact wording. It is only at Cub orient that clothing optional is allowed.

We've seen that more than once, karysa.

gary

OK I get the no tan lines and the freedom of swimming au natural, I can almost understand a nekid boat cruise BUT parasailing in the buff:'):'):'). The visual just cracks me up!