New here, first cruise upcoming in March!

Hello all, I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and have learned a lot from reading all of the useful information that CC members have contributed. My sister is treating me and my daughters to an Eastern European cruise on the Ruby Princess! I traveled independently in Europe, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia before I had kids, but nothing so exciting since. I've never been on a cruise and I am looking forward to a week of freedom from responsibilities. I love snorkeling, water and beaches and am looking forward to having a great time and posting my first review when I get back.

Hello all, I've been lurking here for a couple of weeks and have learned a lot from reading all of the useful information that CC members have contributed. My sister is treating me and my daughters to an Eastern Caribbean cruise on the Ruby Princess! I traveled independently in Europe, Africa, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Asia before I had kids, but nothing so exciting since. I've never been on a cruise and I am looking forward to a week of freedom from responsibilities. I love snorkeling, water and beaches and am looking forward to having a great time and posting my first review when I get back.

Enjoy your cruise, and you certainly will! :)

Do go to http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=481

And find your roll call. There you'll find your cruise mates, and you can discuss many things to prepare your enjoyment.

Don't forget to come back and share your review on CC.

Please remember, cruising is highly addictive. You have been warned. :D

Bon voyage!

Archived