Schooner Wharf adding an addition???

emcee207

I'd be interested in hearing more info more some locals.

Schooner Wharf is repairing a section of the wall and not adding an addition. The work should be complete in a couple more months. The prior post about Waterfront Market has nothing to do with Schooner Wharf.

It seems that they remodeled the office/walkin cooler area and upper deck to the tune of $736,000 according to their building permit. I have not been there since November and didn't notice it then.

Mike:)

It seems that they remodeled the office/walkin cooler area and upper deck to the tune of $736,000 according to their building permit. I have not been there since November and didn't notice it then.

Mike:)

Hi Mike, LOL, gee, that is quite the "wall repair", should be quite a remodel for 3/4 of a Million $$$$:rolleyes::D

The old building was falling apart. The worst parts were a cracked tie beam and old roof that needed replaced. They are basically rebuilding the main structure to keep it from falling apart.

There used to be a second story, but it burned and they demolished the upstairs, leaving the patio. Since the fire, the downstairs structure needed major repairs. They are finally getting to it.

Schooner Wharf is repairing a section of the wall and not adding an addition. The work should be complete in a couple more months.

I just came from over there. There is a whole new addition built, on concrete stilts, adjacent to the patio. It looks like offices.

Archived