Live from Navigator March 17, 2017 - Ship Faced Shamrock

Well I am back and the insanity that has become the bedrock of my personality - ruining many, if not all, of of my personal relationships - has begun to interfere with my cruising decisions and is now sure to also send this, once enjoyable, aspect of my life into a downward death spiral.

Some of you may recall that I was on the Navigator just three months ago on this exact same itinerary. The sailing consisted of nine glorious nights of, oh, lets see wheelchair piles up on the promenade, walker assisted worms at The Quest, demilitarized CAS member areas (the LA swan dived from Deck 12 before we even sailed), short lines at the bar, long lines at the medical center and lets not forget the infamous Lambada dancing Silver Fox. So where else would a single guy return for his spring break vacation but to the land of swim “dresses” and water aerobics?

So here inlies my insanity, because even as I sit here writing this I am day dreaming about tipsy Sky Bar meet-ups and late night dance parties in the Cosmopolitan Club. After all, I have chosen to sail on a holiday that has become synonymous with excessive day drinking and "kiss me" requests from those with even a hint of Irish in their blood. Cue the guy who will inevitably ask a girl if she would like to see where his Irish is located.

With that let’s start this ship show!

7200fb7b746d422479db7051c6c55670.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I guess I need to keep up with my CC personalities better. Apparently I had gotten yourself and Yorkvillian confused and was sitting here thinking....didn't he just do a live review of this trip like last week?? I wasn't sure if you or I was the one with dementia for a moment.

I've got it all sorted out now. Enjoy the cruise!

I have a feeling this is going to be good! Between Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont and now you it's been and will be a great few weeks of cruise reviews. Can't wait to see what you do with the horse this time! ;)

I guess I need to keep up with my CC personalities better. Apparently I had gotten yourself and Yorkvillian confused and was sitting here thinking....didn't he just do a live review of this trip like last week?? I wasn't sure if you or I was the one with dementia for a moment.

I've got it all sorted out now. Enjoy the cruise!

York is my Mr. Miyagi. Except wax off takes on a completely different meaning from him.

I have a feeling this is going to be good! Between Yorkvillain, A&L_Ont and now you it's been and will be a great few weeks of cruise reviews. Can't wait to see what you do with the horse this time! ;)

Thanks for following along. A few broken backs would put a W next to this trip.

Apparently I had gotten yourself and Yorkvillian confused and was sitting here thinking....didn't he just do a live review of this trip like last week??

Rick and I should have switched cruises. CruiseLifeRick (aka GatorWop) is tanner before a cruise than I am after a cruise. My pasty white Irish ass should be on this one, not Rick!

Rick, I think there are still rooms available for the Navigator Columbus Day week cruise. Switch now.

I am very Excited to follow along!!! I have been in a "live blog heaven", with York the [emoji232] villain, [emoji1063]Andrew[emoji1063], and now [emoji905]you're Live blog[emoji905], all in a row!!! IMO, the three of you, are the ️BEST️ Cruise Live Bloggers, on the Whole CC Site!!!

Let's get this Party Started, and get ☘️Shamrock☘️ Ship Faced!!! [emoji41]️[emoji924]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile Apple

Edited by CruisingKat71