Vista cove, balcony or deluxe ocean view

helene109

Hi we just got off the Glory and had 1 balcony and 1 inside! Adult kids still surprisingly want to hang with us! We had a cove on the Dream a few years liked it but are we missing something by not being higher up? If we had the two bathrooms cabin would I be wishing we had a balcony? This is for a 6 day next summer. We had an L shaped on the Glory it was amazing!53a48cc8d9e6ddfae0b501b81f8a63ab.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks I am going to look at the difference in price between the two and thinking about the two connecting with the more bathrooms I am sure is less expensive than 1 balcony and 1 inside

It all depends on what you want. My sister, her fiancé, and her two teen girls had a Family Harbor Deluxe OV and the 2 sinks and showers were very convenient. They didn't spend a lot of time in the cabin except to get ready and sleep so the 2 BRs were well worth it.

So true we were in ours a lot with the balcony just not sure how much I would miss it but love the idea of a [emoji370]!!

It's a tiny tub. Unless you're a toddler, there's no way you can comfortably take a bath in it.

I didn't even think of that! Problem is we need 2 cabins as we only need 1 cheers if not we have to pay for 3 people if we are all in a room!! What's your opinion? Thanks

I didn't even think of that! Problem is we need 2 cabins as we only need 1 cheers if not we have to pay for 3 people if we are all in a room!! What's your opinion? Thanks

I would go for the cheapest cabins you guys are comfortable with. I always had to have a balcony, then went down to OV, and now mostly book insides. I came to realize that while a balcony can be nice, I rarely use it so would rather save my money and cruise more often. Vista has inside connecting cabins and personally, that's what I would do.

How many people total are going? Because the 3rd person in the cabin could be much cheaper vs a solo which would pay double. So depending on the costs both ways, if they were close I would opt for the extra cabin. Does the one person REALLY need Cheers? There are many different variables. Call our PVP and see what he recommends [emoji846].

We had an L shaped on the Glory it was amazing!

We have a rear aft cabin right next to the L-shaped balcony (booked too late to get one) next January. This will be my first rear aft cabin. Soooo excited!!! Good luck on your decision, I'm sure where ever you end up, it will be perfect for you! :)

We have a rear aft cabin right next to the L-shaped balcony (booked too late to get one) next January. This will be my first rear aft cabin. Soooo excited!!! Good luck on your decision, I'm sure where ever you end up, it will be perfect for you! :)

Sounds amazing we loved our L shaped!!6a0b23c0c9c9b3a3d11ddafa3981e192.jpg

I would go for the cheapest cabins you guys are comfortable with. I always had to have a balcony, then went down to OV, and now mostly book insides. I came to realize that while a balcony can be nice, I rarely use it so would rather save my money and cruise more often. Vista has inside connecting cabins and personally, that's what I would do.

How many people total are going? Because the 3rd person in the cabin could be much cheaper vs a solo which would pay double. So depending on the costs both ways, if they were close I would opt for the extra cabin. Does the one person REALLY need Cheers? There are many different variables. Call our PVP and see what he recommends [emoji846].

Us 4 and us he figured it out his cheers was very worth it for us!! d26ccdbe10bd19802b57aca3ac4002b5.jpg

Never thought of inside thanks how hard was it to go from a balcony to an inside?

Not hard at all. Especially with only 2 people it shouldn't be an issue. You save a lot of money and spend more time out and about. Get one close to Lido and you'll be right there by all the action.

Thanks I thought so too expensive for a balcony and a inside so torn now thinking of just 1 balcony. But don't know how to bring his energy drinks on as this year we did the drink package and the year before he was allowed to bring some on! I believe that they changed the ounces

But don't know how to bring his energy drinks on as this year we did the drink package and the year before he was allowed to bring some on! I believe that they changed the ounces

Really??? ack how do we find this out??? Friends are planning on bringing these??? They thought we only told 12 cans allowed per person!

Really??? ack how do we find this out??? Friends are planning on bringing these??? They thought we only told 12 cans allowed per person!

I thought it is only 12 ounce cans aren't energy drinks 16 ounces?